Hospital..

Akira's POV

The first thing i see is darkness surrounding me... I feel covered by wet soft water that's touching me... I feel comfortable by this feeling.

When i opened my eyes, i saw beautiful blue sea.. 'Ohh, i'm in the sea.. but why?' i felt my head hurt i bit.. 'Eh? why is my head bleeding?' i thought to myself when i touched my forehead. And Before i fell unconcious, i saw a hand reaching down to me.. It's a beautiful girl smilling and she said something but i didn't hear it. The last thing i knew it went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Waaahh!!" ehh? where am i?

"Son, are you alright?"-eh? father is here but why?

"Umm.. what happened exactly? where am i?"

"Youre in the hospital son, you fell unconcious."-otou-san, oohh so that's why.

"Mr. Keita."-doctor said opening the door..

"Doc, is my son alright?"

"Yes, he's alright. It's just that his memories are trying to come back to his mind. Just don't stress him too much, he'll be okay. He can leave until tomorrow."-the doctor said. Memories? the one i lost when i was young?.

"Thanks doc."-otou-san said, the doctor just nod and then leave.

"Son--"

*riiiiiiiiinnngg* otou-san cellphone ringed and he look like he doesn't want to answer it.

"Umm---"

"It's okay tou-san, answer you phone, it might be an emergency."

"but son--"

"It's okay.. see? *smiles*"

"O-okay." he said and he answered the phone call.

"E-eh, i-is that so? *sigh* okay, okay. I'll be right there..."-tou-san. hmm.. looks like he really needs to go huh.

"Son--"

"It's okay dad. I can take care of myself."

"Sorry son, bye."-he said and he walked out. *sigh* Alone again huh.

Ashley's POV

I was walking on the street to go home when.

"Ashley-chan?"-???, a guy said. wooah, hes old but hes handsome. It's crazy but he reminds me of akira. hihi... wait, how did he know my name?

"Y-yes sir, do you need something?"

"You're Ashley Rin, right?"

i nodded in reply.

"I'm akira's father, Hibara keita. I know you because he tells me stories about you. Akira is in the hospital."-mr. keita said. He's akira's father? wait..

"Akira is in the hospital? did something happened to him?!!"-i said, worried..

"Haha, yes. But he's alright. But he's alone in his room, i know my son more than anyone. He hates being alone. So Ashley-chan, please take care of my son. I really gotta go."-Mr. Keita said, almost begged.

"Okay, Mr. Keita-kun."

"Yokatta.. Arigatou Ashley-chan. Oh, only Hibara-kun for you *wink*"-Haha, how cute. :">

He droved away after telling me where akira is.

~Hospital~

'is this it? hibara-kun said room 101.'

Well, it is. deep breath.. *inhale exhale*

I came in.. Ohh, he's asleep. I seated a at the chair close to his bed.

He looks more handsome in that sleeping face. I can't even stop touching it. he really looks so peacefull.. When i was about to touch his cheek, i was shocked when he grabed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I even felt the heat goes up to my cheeks.

"What are you doing here Rin?." he said in a serious tone.

"U-umm.. You're father said that i will take care of you from now on."

"Eh? no it's alright. You can leave."-he said, and turned to the other side.

"Nope, i will not leave until youre okay. Besides it's getting dark so you might be scared that you are alone in the middle of the night."-i said more like teased. He looked my way.

"Whaaa... B-baka!! j-just leave!"haha, hes blushing. Haha, kawaii. Oh.. He's what you called tsundere huh.

"Eh? is that so? okay i'll leave.. bye, o yeah, it's already time so i'll turn off the lights. *smirk*"-Haha, i was just joking you know?. Haha.

I was about to walk when.

"W-wait!" i smirked.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave yet, stay with me."-He said, red as a tomato. XD

"Oh, okay. I thought you want me to leave. but okay."-i said. I laughing inside. pfft--

I walked to the chair again.

"Oh, akira. You have to sleep now, it's already 11:00. "

"Okay, i'll sleep but where are you going to sleep?"-akira said. Oh yeah, where am i going to sleep. Oh, yess! there's a sofa.

"I'm just going to sleep at the sofa over there. Now sleep. *death glare* "

"O-okay."he said and i lay on the sofa. Uggh, it's cold.

A minute later he spoked.

"Rin-chan, are you still awake?"

"Yes, why? do you need something?"-i said with my sleepy voice.

"Rin, come here."

i walked to his bed.

"Sleep with me."-he said. WTF??

"W-whaat!!??!"

"I said sleep with me, i'm not thinking of something perverted and greenish or something. Just lay."-Akira. Ohhh... i thought.. never mind.

"Why are you scared? pfft--"

"No, i'm not! it's just... Y-you look cold.. *blush*"-whaa..>////////^/////////<

"Oh.. Okay.. *blush*"-i just said and laid on the bed... At first, i thought i cannot sleep properly besides him but... I really felt comfortable and fallen asleep fast.

_________________________________________

Thank you~!

                                         GiYW-san out~