haru drinks tea sometimes (12/17/18)

''hello, i am haru, and i've never really existed.'' there, haru, sat in the middle of the city sidewalk, people awkwardly passing her as she stayed there and will. she held a cup of hot tea in her hands. ''you think this tea is hot? heavens gosh, no, god it's chilling cold! sharp and risky!'' haru ranted about her tea, startled when a familiar figure hovers above her. ''oh hey akechi.'' haru welcomes akechi, who stares down at her. ''Hello, Haru, may I ask why you're sitting in the middle of the sidewalk?'' akechi inquires, taking notice to how she was also randomly drinking tea that had steam coming out of the cup. ''i don't know, i wished to try it out.'' haru shrugged, sipping her tea which she still deemed cold. ''cursedbrew'' 

''How is that working out for you, then?'' akechi asks, as that's the only question on his mind to add onto this situation. ''the tea was a fatal disappointment out here.'' 

''Oh..'' Akechi mumbled, matching her sad mood. ''Hey, have you seen Ren?''  haru looked oddly at the name ''ren'' and hummed for about thirty seconds. ''If you haven't seen him, you can just tell me-''

''well, the thing is, i don't know a ren. so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-'' 

''What? You know Ren! My..you know, husband.'' Akechi affirmed, narrowing his eyes at her. ''WHAT? oh my, you-.''

''hi akechi sorry, i've been trying to find you all over shubotya

''hi akechi sorry, i've been trying to find you all over shubotya.'' a third person encountered them, surprising the both. ''Oh! Same here!'' akechi said, grabbing akira's hand to hold it. ''you two so cute.'' haru complimented, althought it sounded forged and fake as she looked sour. ''what are you looking at.'' akira asked. ''nothing, akira, it's just....do you know who, 'ren', is?'' haru spoke politely but with venom. ''Oh, you've got to be joking...'' Akechi sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. ''im ren.'' akira said blankly, feeling sick and tired again. not this. 

''what no i wont ever believe it.'' haru said, confound. akechi and akira left to eat some British pastries. ''this is fun.'' akira said, eating a cupcake with queen elizbeths face on it. ''you're better than her, look at this.'' akira gestured for akechi to watch him, as akira took a big sloppy bite into the queen elizabeth's face. ''now she is no more.''

''Oh.''