London, next stop.

Lately I've been thinking that things happen for a reason. Reason that is unknown for me now. It is kind of crazy how you have a plan, what you want to do with your life and suddenly everything has changed in one second. You see your friends get what they always have wanted although they not put much effort into it but you are happy for them and in that moment, when you think that everyone gets what they want except you, there comes a thought “'You are not good enough, you are stupid, you can't do it”' and you let yourself drop.

In the last days I understood that i'm not that bad, it's just that my way isn't in the way I used to think it was. I'm just waiting for a new adventure and lets see what happen...

I'm Mia, 18 years old, kind of sad but my smile shows something different. I'm still here because my parents, friends doesn't exist for me anymore. I believe that if I am here is for something, every step I take is to find my way out. My motto is work hard, play hard and be nice. That works until the last month but I'm not giving up. London, next stop. 

WELL, BASICALLY THIS COULD BE A FANFICTION BUT IT ISN'T. I'M TAKING HARRY STYLES, THE BOY, NOT THE FAMOUS BOY. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.