Lap dance- Ethan and you

You had music on and started dancing to it while you were typing around the house. Ethan came back from getting food but you didn't realise and you got into the music so you started dancing more. It was quite sexy music so you moved your hips and ass around giving Ethan a little show.

He stared at your every move, his eyes fixed to you. Lust filled his eyes and he bit his soft,plump lips because of the dirty thought flowing through his mind. You soon notice him and turn off the music.
"Why don't you ever do that for me?" Ethan says.
"Well you never asked me to", you replied, thinking about all the stuff u could do with him.
You slowly walk up to him and make in sit down. You sprint upstairs and come down with a thin, silk robe on. You turn on some sexy music and drop you robe to reveal a very sexy, red, lingerie. Ethan loved you in red. You straddled him and began to grind your hips. You could feel his dick getting harder on you leg. He threw his head back and moaned. You started going faster and then slow, teasing him.
"Please baby" he whined, with his face now all screwed up.
"Please baby what?" You ask, clearly knowing what he's on about.
"Do something" he whined once again, adjusting himself in the chair.

You bend down onto our knees and we're about to unbutton his jeans.
"Baby" He says
"Yeah" you reply
"No teasing" He sternly said, you looked him in the eyes and they turned from a dark green to a more deep brown.

You put his whole length in your mouth and he moaned loudly. "Ahh!" "Yes baby just like that!". You kiss his tip to see his reaction. He gasps, staring at you with his lust-filled eyes. You then start to deep throat him which sends more pleasure through his body.

You moan softly on his dick which you know he likes. "AHH BABY IM GONNA-" He almost screams and releases into your mouth. You swallow and stand back up.

"Thank you princess" he pants and you kiss him gently.
You sit down and cuddle with blankets and pillows, eating your food and watching movies. Just the perfect day. He hugs you tight and you have a great evening.

————————
This was quite a short one but I've written two other ones which are quite long so be sure to check them out x