Waking Up

I don't remember anything. I woke up, surrounded by darkness. I didn't know where I was, but I knew I couldn't move. Suddenly, a light turned on. I was surrounded by women. They were all wearing tight bodysuits, knee high latex boots, and latex gloves. They looked very sexual. They all giggled at me. That's when I noticed, my hands and feet were tied down to what felt like an operating table. I was in my bra and panties. I had tape over my mouth. I was so scared. Where was I?
Then she appeared. The girl at the club! She was wearing a tight black suit that showed off her thick thighs and large ass. She stepped before me. The other girls were her "slaves". She yelled at them to go and stand in the corner. She walked around toward me. "You know, I... I needed a slave. These are my slaves already, but I was looking for one that would be "special". So, I went out with..." suddenly, Derrick came out from the shadows. He laughed at me struggling. "My boyfriend. He lured you into liking him, and got you drunk. Then, I threw you in our car and took you here. Now, you have a special job." She began to stroke my face. "Aww, you adorable little slave. You are going to have so much fun here! Guaranteed." She smiled and Derrick handed her a bottle of oil? Baby oil. Oh, no.
She climbed up on the table and put her butt facing me. I tried to squirm away, but she got closer. She was on my chest. A slave came over and smothered her ass with the oil. She bagel to shake it up and down. She turned around, saying, "oh, by the way, I'm Jessica." Then, she bounced her butt back onto my neck. The slave removed the tape on my mouth and I screamed for help. "Shhh, no one can't hear you. It's annoying for us, though." I screamed again. The slave began to apply the tape again, but I said I would stop screaming. She walked away, leaving Jessica's ass on my chin. She slowly crawled back, covering my face. Her ass reeked, and I wanted help. I wanted to get out. What was happening?
She laughed. Shaking her ass, I got a good smell of a fart. She pulled my hair up, shoving my face deeper. She shook my head, and there was no escape! I wanted to get out! I couldn't breathe!
She dropped my head, banging it against the table. She