Chapter 2 Niko

After a bus ride that felt like to took forever, Matt finely reached home. He was a little happy to be honest, because this is the second time he would get to see his boyfriend again.

Matt's boyfriend is a Neko. He found him in a space pod that was behind a tree, and him and Niko's father went to his planet. But when they went back, Jack told Matt to damage the reactor core, but it exploded before it was time, and killed neko. then evil master of the warewolves showed up, and Matt killed it.

Luckily, the master of the warewolves was hiding something in a chest. A stone from an ancient planet. The legend says if you put it over a dead neko, It will bring them back to life.

Matt ran to his house, and walked into the door. His dad was in the kitchen cooking. His dad noticed him. "Hi son" he said. "Hi dad, is Niko here yet?" Matt asked eagerly. His dad chuckled. "Not yet son" he said. Matt sighed. "Hey, he's still coming though" his dad said. Matt smiled, and went into is bedroom, and set his bag on the floor, and then went into the bathroom.

      After he was done, he walked back to this room, and turned on his TV.

    There was knock on the door.

    Matt flew out the room faster than sonic the hedgehog, and opened the door. But it wasn't who Matt thought it was, it was just there neighbor, Mrs. Clarkson.

    "Oh, hello Mrs.Clarkson" Matt said a little disappointed. "Well you sure seem happy to see me" Mrs. Clarkson said. By then Matt's father came to the door. "Sorry about that Mrs.Clarkson, Matt was just expecting his friend. And he's been waiting for an hour" his dad said. "Oh, ok, well I just wanted to check on you. Haven't seem you put house lately, is everything alright?" Mrs.Clarkson asked.

"Yes, everything is fine" Matt dad said. "Oh. Well that's good. Well I'll be one my way now, good bye!" Mrs Clarkson said and left. Matt's dad closed the door. "What a noisy Neighbor." Matt dad said as he walked back to the kitchen. Matt chuckled.

Matt headed back to his room, then he head something like a plane over head. Then he heard something like engines powering down. "Is that Niko!?" Matt yelled out. "I don't know. Open the door and see." Matt's dad said. There was a knock on the door, and Matt ran to it, and opened it. Sure enough, it was Niko.

      "NIKO!!" Matt yelled out as he jumped on his boyfriend. "Matt your acting like you never seen him for a year" Matt father joked. "I would die if I never seen him for a year." Matt said making Niko blush.

Niko licked Matt. "I missed you Matt" Niko said. "I missed you more" Matt said as he kissed Niko. Matt invited Niko inside. "Hello Niko, it's nice to see you again" Matt's father said. "Hello Mr. Davis" Niko said. "Ok I'm going to take a shower" Matt's father said. "Dad! Do you really have to sat that?" Matt asked. His father laughed.

After his dad went to take a shower, Matt knew that he was alone with Niko. "I know what your thinking" Niko said. "Huh? Ew. Not that!" Matt said. "Huh? I wasn't even thinking about that!" Niko said. "Oh...." Matt said embarrassed. 

     "You want to tickle me" Niko said. Matt's face went red. "I knew it" Niko chuckled. Niko lift up his shirt. "Tickle me" Niko said. Matt's face went more dark red. Matt put his hand on Niko's stomach.

    "You are so weird" Niko said. "Am not!" Matt said. "I just find it strange how you just like my belly, and belly button so much" Niko said. Matt jabbed his finger in Niko's belly button. "Ow" Niko said. "That's what you get" Matt said, and crossed his arms. Niko pouted, and tickled Matt on his face with his tale. Matt started to giggle. "Stop!" Matt chuckled.

   Niko laughed. "Never" he said. Matt jumped on Niko, and tickled the crap out of him. And Niko bursted out laughing. Matt then put his finger in his belly button, and tickled him, making him laugh even more. After they settled down from laughing, Matt go up off of Niko and sat back on the couch. "You haven't changed one bit." Niko said. "Niko, it's only been a week" Matt giggled. "Yeah but, some people can change in just a day" Niko said. Matt chuckled.

     "Hey you want to watch some TV?" Matt asked. Niko nodded. Matt walked up to the TV, and started it.

    "Hey Niko, can I tell you something?" Matt asked. Niko looked at him. "Yeah, sure. Anything" Niko said. "I had this bizarre dream on the bus home.....you know...forget about it." Matt said. "No, no, you can tell me, I'll listen" Niko said.

     Matt nodded. "Well, in the dream, I was getting bullied by a kid. He knocked my lunch tray out my hands twice, and the teacher did not do anything, then when he did it the second time, I took the tray and clobbered him with it--" Matt got cut off by Niko laughing. "I'm I'm sorry" Niko said still laughing. Even Matt laughed. "Well anyways, the teacher, of course, scolded me, but then the teacher turned into the master of the warewolves."

      That last part made Niko freeze. "Really?" He asked. "Yes, and then the place went dark, and then I saw a light, and I ran to it, but it was the reactor core. Then you popped up in front of it, and I ran to you and then you dissapred.

       Them someone said "don't go into the darkness Matt!" And is sounded like this character from a video game on my planet called kingdom hearts. Then you said the same thing after" Matt said. All of that made Niko's brain work.

"Matt. I think maybe my father call tell you what the dream meant. Because that dream sounds serious." Niko said. Matt nodded.

"I'll call dad, and tell him to come here" Niko said.

"Thanks Niko" Matt said as he kissed him. Niko smiled and licked Matt on his cheek.