Haxus

A war was no place for a child and yet one choose to fight alongside her mother but her father died at the at hands of a galra soldier and yet she could not forgive them had taken her family the people she promised to protect and yet she couldn't and for that she couldn't forgive herself and she choose to fight for what she had left. Little did she know a certain Galra Lieutenant had his eyes on the soldier who fought for family something he never had. He never once thought he wanted something more than to prove himself to Sendek but this girl is making him feel things he's never felt before. He felt his face get hot when she was fighting his men on the battlefield. She was a soldier one who fought for peace while he fought for power. He fought in the name of galra as she fought in the name of Peace, how could he love someone who was nothing like him, for the galra only bred for the sole purpose of more soldiers. It wasn't til one day they fought against each other, he saw when her true strength. He found himself losing to a strong soldier whom would die for her cause, but he could feel something other the fighting for that cause, she had something happen to her to make her feel this way, to help her fight in this war,she had angry when she fought to make her emotions susceptible  to others who fought her on the battlefield. She found out how galra tech worked and she is now working for the blades,she got a distress signal for Thace that he may have been spotted while doing work for the blades if he got caught he could die and Y/n wasn't about to let that happen, she wasn't letting one of he friends die again at the hands of the Galra Empire. She didn't know that Thace had change one Galra Lieutenant to join them and fight alongside them for peace.T hat brings us to where we are now, Let's see what will happen to this couple.

Y/n had her sword pointed at Haxus's neck. His eyes trained on the female in front of him, he felt a smile make its way on to his face. His yellow eyes looking at her with a love-struck look in his eyes. She just laughed at him as he smiled below her, his smile was something that made her laugh he had that kind of power over her. She fell tot he side of him holding her sides as she laughed. He sat up and roll over so that his body was hover over hers.S he had finally calmed her breathing but as soon as was calm she was in a flustered state her face was bright red from being caged underneath the galra lieutenant she fell for. The way he would joke around before they would go on a mission or the way he would look when he would look at the file of a case file for missing agents, or the way he looks talk about something he loved doing, or the way he would look at her. She could feel her face heat up and her breathing became ragged. He slowly leans his head down to where his nose was touching hers. He looked into her eye and then down to her lips as if he was asking her for permission. She felt her face heat up more if that's possible.S he soon heard the door begin to open and sat up really quick and push Haxus off her and ran out when Thace walked in and she ran passed him. Thace looked at Haxus who was on on the ground looking rather distraught and upset with himself. Haxus slowly got up and walked past Thace, and making his way to his room as soon as he closed the door, he locked the door. He soon found himself throwing things across the room and soon fell against the wall crying."Why does she not love me !".Soon a knock interrupted his thoughts, but he didn't dare to answer the door how could he, he looked a mess. Another knock came and a voice he didn't want to hear." please Haxus I need to talk to you please open the door," he sighed and yelled with his voice creaking "GO AWAY!".The young girl behind sighed with tears in her eyes and slowly pulled away from the door and soon ran to her room.Y/n soon made her way into her room and fell onto her bed and hugged her pillow and cried herself to sleep.

Timeskip

A loud thump could be heard throughout the young girl's room as she fell from her bed. Slowly sitting up and cruising to herself, she began to get dress but not before showing and cleaning up her mess. As she began to leave her room she thought back to what happened last night and felt a pain go through her . she could feel the tears coming into her eyes so she sat back down on her bed. she began to let the tears fall from her e/c and fell onto her lap. She soon heard a knocking at her door, her head shot up looking at the door, she began to wipe her e/c eyes as soon as she stood up to answer the door Kolivan standing there, he was about to yell but he saw the tears stained cheeks of y/n ,he was soon by her side and asked"what wrong?".She looked at him with a sad smile and soon broke down and she told him everything, she continued to cry and soon he got a report saying a galra cruiser was nearby and they need some intel for some new mission so he grabbed y/n hand and ran to the control room. Soon stopping at the main room where Haxus was waiting for his new mission when he saw y/n behind Kolivan with red eyes. His heart was breaking for her but little did he know, he was the cause. As everyone was assigned their new missions Kolivan pulled aside y/n and told her to stay by his side until the mission was over. Haxus noticed right away, he felt himself get angry with her but he wasn't his so he couldn't do anything or maybe he could.

Timeskip

after the mission, y/n was very tired and need to take a shower. She began to head to her room but someone grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head before she could respond someone had kissed her lips. She feels into the warmth their body gave off and soon found herself kissing back. A chuckle was heard from the male figure, but she had heard this laugh before it was Haxus. She tries to hind her face from him but he held her in place and said"You think I did see you with Kolivan today," Y/n didn't know what to say first he was mad at her and now he wants to be with her or was this cruel teasing. He was known for teasing the females on board the ship, so what made y/n so different from the rest.Y/n was not okay with this how could he just walk up and kiss her, well she slowly pulled away from Haxus and looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. He let a small chuckle and grabbed her hands and slowly pulled her across the hall into the small room with a big window."Now I know what you think dear but please listen I need you to listen to me and understand," he said while slowly letting go of Y/n's hands and walked over to the window and leaning against the railing and let out a loud sigh. Y/n felt cold without him near, "Well I am wondering what was your motive from the kiss?".He let out a knowing laugh and he looks down "Are all you humans this blind or is it just you?" looking to the side at y/n. She gave a small smile as she joins him by the railing and looks at the sky "Life makes up what we cant and I like my race for one reason, we know when we can help emotional and physical," Y/n said. Haxus looked at her with a sad look in his eyes."May I ask a question of your homeworld Y/n?"Haus asked. She lets out a laugh"You just did," she proclaimed. He looks at her with an upset look. She booped his nose and laughed and "continue you can ask your question," she looked at him then the window. He let out a breathy laugh and "Well you tell me of this world where everything sounds perfect but you have something about you that makes me wonder if everything is truly perfect there so do tell y/n," he asked while look at the h/c women."Well not everything was perfect, My home I could never really be at home where I felt there was something more I could do but nothing could prepare me for meeting you guys and leaving what I had to save so many lives, and I don't regret it at all because I met someone who changed my life and I'm happy I met him, "Y/n said with a smile. Haxus soon felt a pain in his chest "what is this feeling?" he placed his hand on his chest and looked out into space."Haxus have you ever wanted to start your own family away from all the war and just live out a peaceful life?" she questioned him."Hmm, can't say I have you know I was a galra soldier the only thing that really mattered to us was victory or death ."He said still looking out the window into the dark space before him. The young human standing next to him let out a breathy chuckle at  his answer, he felt himself smile at this."For someone who served under the strongest commander we ever fought you don't seem as scary as most think "she replied while leaning on his shoulder."Well, darling you truly don't know me then," he said with a mischievous tone in his voice. She turned at looked at him with an eyebrow raised and let out a quiet laugh and placed her head back on his shoulder. He let a small chuckle and place his chin on her shoulder and held her close. Little did they know the crew was watching from the door.

~Later that day~

Haxus was reading in the library and suddenly a hand on his shoulder made him jump only the reviled Thace. Haxus shot his friend a dirty look" well what is it you need my attention so badly for?"Thace let out and clam laugh and looked at his friend and soon showed him the video Haxus felt himself slowly turn red "Dude how did you get that!"Haxus quietly yelled at Thace."Well, dude, we heard voices so when we looked we found you two and by the way, you two missed training and he wasn't happy about that you know," Thace said in a calm manner."Wait, we who is we?"Haxus now became nervous."Well I was with some newbies and we went to look around the building and found you guys in the room and now I have this video and I'm keeping that way when you guys get married I have proof you guys would sneak away to do things, "Thace proclaimed. Haxus groaned into his hands. Thace laugh and heard the door open to revealed Y/N at the door she gave him a  welcoming smile. She walked up quietly when she noticed that HAxus had his face his in his hands. She walked over and took his hands away from his face and kissed his nose and then his jaw and finally his lips."You Tease"Haxus said to her, she let out a laugh and hugged him back all while Thace was secretly recording on his "phone".