Morning Tea?

Franklin the color-changing capybara wakes up in his lime green bed to his bright green wallpaper, then drags himself out of he warm cocoon that he calls sleep towards his kitchen for his daily cup of English breakfast tea. He proceeds to enter his kitchen, painted baby blue, with matching chairs, pot holders with floral print, and pots and pans.

        He starts brewing his tea, then noticesa spattering of red polka dots on his baby blue countertop. That wakes him up quickly, for everything red belongs in the halls and the study. After quickly fetching the baby blue dishcloth and counter cleaner, he wipes all traces of the ungodly red from his pristine blue kitchen, then returns to his tea.

        Franklin then takes his tea to his orange living room. He nearly trips over the dead corpse of his fellow capybara, Paul. He has obviously been dead for weeks now. Franklin thinks that maybe he should dispose of a few of the bodies because he can’t smell the tea for the rot. It’s about time for another spree. Maybe tonight. His orange Russian nesting dolls smile sadly on him from atop the tangerine mantle. They would cry for him if they could, but they are only dolls.

        Franklin decides that it is now time to dispose of the decomposing remains that litter his usually tidy home. He wants his mother over for dinner tonight and he just cannot have that with these dead people lying helter skelter all over his house. He starts to drag the bodies out to the burn pit. He looks down into the earthy trench filled with white, brittle bones left by the flame after ithas died a tragic slow death like the poor creatures that it consumes on its mission to keep itself alive. Oh well. Unavoidable. He then begins to throw corpse after corpse, body after body, capybara after capybara, into the mass grave. He lights the pit on fire after dousing it in gasoline, watching the whole thing burn. His neighbors, well, the ones still living, had grown accustomed to his strange little bonfires he has every couple weeks. He then continues to tidy his already immaculate home.

          Franklin sits with a glass of afternoon tea watching the fire. He has finished cleaning his house to a degree he has deemed acceptable for company and placed a call to his elderly mother, who shall come in about two hours to enjoy a nice casserole with some fresh green tea on ice. He ponders what to do with his evening after she leaves. Franklin decides that since sleep has been rather hard to com by lately, he shall get some extra rest tonight after she leaves. She said she was bringing a suprise today. Franklin hates suprises, but supposes that since it is his dear sweet mother, that he will have to grin and bear it. Who knows how long the old hag will live, anyways.