chapter 1 (Edited)

Ashley POV

I was walking home from my job and it was late at night oh I wish I had car but I couldn't afford one I could hardly pay for food or my bills I wish I could get different job that's pays good money but it hard getting one when nobody wanted me cause I wasn't the  pretty girl that they wanted because I had long black hair that kinda cover my eyes little bit and I wore black clothes and they told me I wasn't pretty enough or they don't what goth people working here, I always wonder why people have to be so cruel I mean who cares if I'm not pretty enough I deserves to work like any other normal people but I didn't care cause I was use to it.
I was still walking home when all sudden my phone started ringing I don't care~ from fall out boy I look at my phone and I saw my best friend Lisa calling on the phone so I answer the phone.
"hey" I said to Lisa

"hey do you want have girl nights out just me and you"  Lisa said,

"Ok what time are you going picking me up"?I said, 

"I'll pick you up around nine be ready cause were going clubbing and don't worry I will be paying for everything so get whatever you want " Lisa said in giddy tone

"OK I will be ready at nine and what club are we going to" I said

"We're  going to exclusive new club called The Fiery Heart"she said in excited tone
"omg"! I said "how can you get in I heard that it was for celebrities" I said

"well my dad knows guy there that can get us in and I can't wait so wear your best dress that you have and I will see you at nine" she said

" Oh my gosh wow I can't believe that and ok I will and see you here bye" I said in giddy tone  and she said by, and I went go get ready for tonight.

Me and Lisa have been best friend sense we were two, we had are ups and downs but we made it threw.
She was there for me when my parents got murdered and she was there when my ex boyfriend that I had dated for 4 years had broken up with me,
it hurt because I loved him a lot, I guess he didn't care.

When I got home I ran upstairs took a 15 min shower, after I took a shower I look in my closet for the best dress that I have but I didn't have one ugh what am I gonna wear as I look in the back there was black dress it was perfect it was my style it was a dress that Lisa gave me for my 16 birthday party it was perfect.

I grabbed the dress and went put on after that I went into my closet and grabbed my black boots that went up to my knees then I got up and went into the bathroom to put on my signature look black lipstick and black eyeshadow with black eyeliner .

I looked in the mirror see if I made any mistakes but I didn't so I looked the clock to see how much time I have left and  I still have 20 mins left, so I decided that I was going straightening my hair.

Im glad I could get night out with my  best friend I never been clubbing before because being poor means no breaks or time off it was hard time and people may ask why not borrow money from Lisa well she my best friend and I don't want keep using her for money.

As I look at the time I heard a knock on the door and I got up and open the door and saw my best friend and oh my gosh she look so beautiful in her dress .

she wore red dress and with black heels, "wow Lisa you look soo gorgeous " I said,

"thank you Ashley but you look more gorgeous than me nobody can top wearing black like you can "Lisa says,

"aww thank Lisa that means a lot to me"
"you're  welcome Ashley but we better get going so we won't be late "Lisa said,

"Ok"I said and went out to her car and we drove off  to the club

~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free help with the grammar and point things out of you feel like something should be put there or replaced and give me some feedback :)
So I just reedit this made it a lot better and more things will change and if your new don't worry and remember please comment and vote and share :)