ch 1 that night

A/n
Y/n(your name)
L/n (last name)
F/f(favorite food)
F/d(favorite desert)
F/c(favorite color)
H/c(hair color)
H/l(hair length)
F/C(favorite candy)
Thats all?Yea....i'll warn you when it's about to happen enjoy
__________________________
Y/n pov

Hello my name is y/n l/n this is the story how i got pregnant and had my daughter jade.it started 5 years ago i remember it as if it was an hour ago.i was doing my daily babysitting.

Flashback time.

"Ok y/n see you at 10!!!" i was waving at mrs.shulpret.she says bye to me after she walked out the door with her husband."so kaden what ya wanna play?"he looks at me then says,"we want to play hide and seek!" i nod knowing jack is his imaginary friend.though he did show me a drawing he made of him i ain't going to lie i was creeped out like have you not seen scary movies so just in case i kept pocket knifes everywhere on my body just in case you never know.anyway he decided to hide while i count.but when i was at five i heard the door close.it was kaden's room i know this cause i have photographic memory ( if you don't act like it ) then i heard a blood curdling scream from kadens room i stop counting and run upstairs i listen closely as i neared to the door."hey kiddo shut up if you know whats good for ya."i heard a dark voice say i knew immediately who it was....jack so he wasn't imaginary after all...i quickly take out one of my pocket knifes and start unlocking the door which i succeeded.when i looked in i seen the same clown holding kaden on the ground but before he could stab him with his claws i jump on his back."the fuck?!"he gets off of kaden then i yell "KADEN RUN!NOW!"he nodded and ran away.thank GOD but i still had a problem i grabbed my pocket knife and start stabbing him in the shoulder.but then he flipped me over on the bed,causing me to gasp."i knew you were interesting...so glad you came now i get to do what i wanted to."he says while pending my arms above my head i start kicking but nothing happened.He just stared in amusement then he clawed off my clothes including my pocket knifes....

I remember everything after that it was painful to remember luckily kaden called more like ran to the police station when they came to get me...i was curled up crying afraid to move they took me to the hospital i was so scared I couldn't even look anyone in the eye except kaden i hugged his shoulder and cried which was confronting even though i gave up my body for a life...that is why i was happy to see him...but two weeks later i kept throwing up wanting more sweets and everything.since i was still at the hospital at the time they gave me a check then found out i was pregnant...the doctors said for my own safety an abortion was wise but i said no i told her that just because i suffer doesn't mean my child has to die...my mom was furious...i was only 18 when this happened i just moved out my parents house...they made me stay until i fully recovered which took 5 months.i moved in my new house had guns hidden in places just in case jack came back and i had cameras.4 months later i went into labor.to be honest it wasn't as hurtful to what jack did.so it went by in 2 to 3 hours.i had a baby girl name jade i was hoping she looked like me but she looked like her father without the cone nose.she had black hair like him pale skin like him super light e/c that kinda looked hazel but it wasn't.my mom despised how she looked but i kept her anyway she wasn't going to suffer.when she reached 10 months her teeth was sharp what scared me most was her first words..."pop!goes the weasel!"i was terrified.kaden would visit every so often when he could.i was grateful for that.years passed to 5 and she is as sweet as a piece of candy.her likes was candy and sweet things...i took her to a check up they said she has low blood sugar...what was even worse though was that the doctors said she was immune to poison...she healed quickly like a paper cut heals in 5 minutes.she loved clowns which i did not like thats why when she was young i told her"if you see a gray and white or black and white clown stay away and come get me ok?"she nodded not knowing the reasons why...other then that we lived happy she called kaden older brother he didn't mind after all i did adopt him.a few weeks a go his parents was found murdered stuffed with poisonous candy i also adopted him because i felt jack was still after him.i told him if he ever see's jade watching scary movies to turn it off immediately.he seems to be following well...but anyways we were happy until one night all went down hill......

A/n

Whew!that was a lot of writing!!!but i'm glad i was finally able to write it well text in this case.well hoped you enjoyed sorry about the rape part but what was i supposed to do to make it spicy?anyway bye bye~