introduction

Hello!this is my very first story.
Pls give it a try😇
Here is the character sketch

Rajvanshi family

                             Suraj RajvanshiHe is 26 years old

Suraj Rajvanshi

He is 26 years old. He is angry young man types,he easily gets angry
He is handsome and hardworking,
Works in his father's company after his retirement. He loves his mother very much and obeys her. He do what she says and always listens to her.
He is a nice person. He is rich.

Kn, Suraj's father
He is very rich. Now retired. He loves suraj and his family.

Teju, Suraj's mummy
She is kn's wife and suraj's mother.
Very caring and kindhearted. Loves her son and daughter alot.

Bhagya Rajvanshi
Suraj's little sister,nice and funny loves her brother very much but also fights with him (brother-sister always fights)

Khanna family

                              Chakor khanna

Chakor khanna

She is 24 years old. She is very cute.
She is very beautiful,caring and loving. Lives with her chacha-chachi.
Her parents died in an accident when she was 18. She loves her chacha and chachi and can do anything for them as she considers them as her father and mother.She is very kind but short tempered. She is modern but likes to wear traditional clothes. She is sanskari and a sweet heart.Anybody can fall for her. She works in call centre and likes to do charity. She is very ambitious and hardworking.

Ishwar Khanna,Chakor's chacha ji

He is rich. Brother of Bhuvan(Chakor's father)He has his own company. He and kn are business partners. He is a good person and loves Chakor like his own daughter and always did best for her.

Nisha Khanna,Chakor's chachi

Loving and caring. Loves chakor alot like her own daughter. Does n't has her own child but considers Chakor as her daughter.She is like a mother to Chakor. Teju's best friend.

Tiya and Riya are Chakor's best friends.
Vivaan and Ajay are Suraj's best friends.
........................................................................
So tell me did u want to read it or not.
Its my first story,please do support me.
Bye😊