Part 8-Suraj comes to the call center

Let's go back to the previous chapter,
Suraj calls to the call center and the receiver was none other than Chakor
______

Chakor checked Suraj's order and it's details but she can't do anything as the product was defective so it has to be replaced and it will take time.

[Chakor's inner monologue]
<Ab kya karoon? Order aane mein toh time lagega...
Customer ko kya jawab doon?>

Here Chakor was feeling bad as whoever the customer is, he won't be able to give the gift to his mother on her birthday 😕

And there Suraj was waiting for her call impatiently.
He tries to call but the line was continuously busy as Chakor was busy in talking to the other customers.

Suraj decides to directly go to the call center and complain about their bad service along with the delay.

He cancels all the meetings of the day as for him his mummy's happiness matters the most  (😊)

He takes his car and drives to the  address given at the online site from where he ordered the Saree.

His office is in Kandivali and the call center is in Malad.
It took him 25 minutes to reach there.

He was in front of 'Just call helpline' call center,where Chakor works. He parks his car at the parking area and enter's the office.

He goes to the reception and asks

Suraj : " Excuse me, Maine ek product order kiya tha but abhi tak deliver nhi hua ...
" I want to know the reason behind the delay ."

The receptionist : "OK sir,but can I know your name and the order details? "

Suraj : " My name is Suraj Rajvanshi
and I have ordered a Saree on 1st of this month that means on new year and today is 14 but the order is not  delivered yet."

The receptionist : " Sir aapne koi complain nahi ki?"

Suraj : "  Maine complain ki thi but kuch nhi hua isliye mujhe yahan aana pada. "
" I think you cannot solve my problem..
call the one to whom I spoke on the phone,she told me that she will find out the main reason but when I called her once again, the line was busy "

The receptionist : " But Sir yahan pe itne saare workers hai..ab unme se aapne kisse baat ki yeh mujhe kaise pata chalega?

Suraj thinks and says

Suraj : Maine iss no. par call kiya tha (showing her the contact number)
Iss no. se toh pata chal jayega na ki woh receiver kaun tha?

The receptionist checks the number and searchs for the name who has  attended the call and found out that it was Chakor Khanna ,one of the agent of that call center.

She tells him to wait as she is going to call her.

Suraj nods and was waiting.

Chakor was in the cabin where she usually works.

The receptionist goes to her and tells

Anjali (the receptionist) : "Chakor, ek customer tumse milna chahte hai.. product ka koi issue hai "

Chakor : " OK but Anjali woh kahan hai ? "

Anjali : " Bahar,reception ke paas ".

Chakor nods and walks out to the reception where she sees a man whose back was facing her.

Chakor : " Excuse me Sir, how can I help you? "

Suraj turns hearing her voice and both were shocked to see each other😧

Both at the same time

Suraj : " Miss kitkit !! " 😦

Chakor : " Mr. Rudy !! " 😦

.....................................................................
I hope u enjoyed ☺

In the next update , Sukor ki tashan wali fight 😜

I'll update soon 😇