Prologue

Nineteen years had passed since the defeat and containment of the shadow augmented Quirk, Dream Walker. Crime rates had grown to be at an all time low, and new hero agencies sprung up like posies around Japan. The next generation of heroes had been keeping Japan — as well as the rest of the world — safe for almost two decades, and all lives were thriving and benefiting from the growing diversity of heroes encompassing the continent.

As many of you know, my mother was deemed a hero after her world-saving actions in defeating — or rather, persuading — Dream Walker; whom is otherwise known as the Quirk that set my mother's life of heroism into motion. She was only seventeen years old, way back when, and was given a full ride through U.A. High School and a guaranteed spot as a Pro Hero once she completed her schooling. After she graduated, my mom continued on with her dreams of spreading Quirk diversity throughout the world, and carried on Grandpa's name well into her career.

At twenty, Mom created her own hero agency. It's a pretty big, all-glass building rooted in the very center of Kanagawa Prefecture — where she was born. She was one of those heroes whose work mostly occurs at night, and generally revolved around child cases — like kidnappings, domestic violence, hostage situations, and others of the like. She prided herself with her work, and had made a lot of ground in terms of being the leading figure in Quirk diversity for not only the nation, but the entire world; and even hosted a class at U.A. to educate up-and-coming heroes — like me — about Quirks that can be seen as inherently evil. She coached others on how to control their 'dark ambitions, and was also the makeshift therapist for those who have a hard time accepting who they are; a position that Principal Nezu created just for her.

Mom was a pretty kickass hero in her own right, but with her big title comes even bigger shoes to fill.

And, if you haven't guessed it already, I was the one out of my younger brothers to fully inherit Dream Walker.

My mother's not only an outstanding hero, but also a fantastic person. She helps so many people in such little time, it was hard to believe that I was going to be the one to fill her shoes one day.

I could only hope that I'll be as influential as her.

~~
An: hey guys! This prologue is really only to summarize Osoroshi's life between the end of the last book, and the beginning of this one!

Not super duper important, but helpful to know nonetheless :)

I hope y'all enjoy!

Don't be a stranger and I'll see you next time.