1.

Today was your birthday. The one day out of the year that you thought your parents would remember. In reality...they didn't even care if you were doing drugs...much less remember your seventeenth birthday.

As usual you get out of bed and shower.

Once you finished showering you did your usual workout and then did your makeup. You had always been Goth. And you were naturally pasty white.

Your makeup soon was finished. You tuck your bangs into two black skull clips. Your septum piercing stricking against your complection.

You go to your closet and pick out a really pretty black sweater. "Cashmere." You say and pull it on loving the way the fabric clings softly to every curve of your body.

You decide on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and some hightop platform vans.

After applying your black lipstick and highlight, you grab your Jack Skellington back-pack and phone.

By now your parents were at work already. They always work. Never have time to spend with you. You nod at your reflection in the mirror.

You take the key from under the mat and lock the doors. You turn around and decide to walk to school. Besides you had Two hours left before you had to be there. You always went in early to work on things.

Even though your Goth doesn't mean your stereotyped as a fuck up. Besides not all people like you are fuck ups. Maybe some but still, not everyone. You begin walking down the sidewalk.

By the time you reached the school, busses were already pulling in to drop kids off.

Ew. You think to yourself.

You notice some kids staring at you but your used to it. They always do. It's the perks of not being normal.

You walk by them and they snicker. You keep your eyes forward. Not wanting to see their faces. "Hey, Luna, right?" One of them says. "What?" You say turning around. Surprised the kid knew your name. Most called you Goth girl.

"Y-yeah...i-im Luna." You say unsure. He walks over. He's tall. Handsome. But a total fuck boy. His name is Jarrod Smith. He's been in many girls' pants and he's definitely not getting in yours. That's for sure.

"Okay, I heard you were looking for some fun." He states. Your cheeks heat. He's holding a note. "W-what?" You say. He holds the note out. You snatch it.

"Hey,
Jarrod...I really like you and I wanted to know if you would like to fuck me...

Luna"

You start to feel anger. You know who did this. "Um...this is mistake, I didn't write this. Even if I did. It certainly wouldn't have been to you." You say and rip the note. He looks hurt. His ego tarnished ever slightly.

His friend is laughing.

He takes you by the wrist and pulls you to him. "C'mon, have some fun." He said. You snatch away. "Um, I'd rather go to hell." You laugh and hurry away. You spot her laughing. She did it.

She's always bullied you. Ever since you moved here. And you had no clue as to why. You certainly weren't a threat.

You hurry and walk into the school.

•1st Block•

You sit in your normal seat as kids file into the classroom.

Nobody cares that your there. Nobody ever has. You spot her walking in.

"Jaz, hey!" Her best friend says. Like they hadn't seen each other in forty two hours. You roll your eyes.

Jazmine Engort is the prettiest girl you'll ever meet. She's a perfect depiction of a plastic Barbie. Because that's what she is. Fake.

She spots you and makes her way over.

"What's up freak?" She hisses. "Did ya like the little set up?" She asked. Her lips  glossed with pink frost.

"It was hilarious." You mumble.

She makes a small noise and walks away.

"But seriously who would actually want to fuck her? Bet she's all gross and smelly." Jaz says to her friends.

"Oh, so we're describing ourselves now?" I laugh. She walks over and slaps the shit out of you.

"Bitch." She says. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you could say those words? Your vocabulary is limited." You smart off. She goes to hit you again. But this time someone stop her wrist. It's a really pale hand.

You look up to find a guy standing there.

"Leave her alone. And if anyone is a bitch...it's you." He says.

She storms away.

You look up at him.

Shocked.