Ashton Irwin dirty one shot

“Ash,” You start saying cautiously. “I… I need to ask you something.”

“What?” Ashton said staring absently mindedly down the road drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. You turn to look at your boyfriend, his jaw clenched, his fingers no longer drumming, he quickly glances over at you, “Baby, what?”

You glanced down, you didn’t know how to bring it up, that you weren’t satisfied anymore. It always felt as if he had better things to do, maybe on the way to his parents’ house  for dinner wasn’t the smartest place for you to bring it up. Only one other person knew how dissatisfied you really were, you happened to let it slip while talking to Calum and swore if he told you would castrate him. “You know what, it really isn’t a big deal, we can just talk about it when we get home.” You say with a nervous chuckle in your breath.

Suddenly the car pulls over and Ashton turns off the engine. “I’m sorry.” He says running his hands through his hair.

“Why are you sorry?” You say turning to look at him and putting your hand on his thigh where a few moments his large hand met yours.

“Baby, I know.” He said looking at you.

“You know what?” You said slightly rubbing his hand which was still on yours.

“You aren’t satisfied, Calum told me.” He said his eyes going a few shades darker. The sudden realization hit you, anger flooded through you, considering the easiest and cleanest way to castrate someone. “We need to change something,” Ashton said letting go of your hand. “My princess can’t be dissatisfied.”

“Ash,” you start to say before Ashton flies out of the car and walking to the passenger’s side to open your door. “Ashton? What are you doing?” The breeze of the cold fall night hitting you like a slap in the face. “It’s cold, Ashton.”

“Damn, it is cold.” He said wrapping his arms around you. “I was trying to be spontaneous and mix up our sex life but…” he said trailing off.

“Were you planning that we would have sex in the middle of the street in the cold?” You say starting to laugh. Ashton looks down at the ground sort of chuckling before you pull him into a deep heated kiss which left him surprised as you separated from the kiss. Before you could say anything he grabbed your hips and lifted you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist and he started kissing your neck which made a small moan escape your lips which set Ashton off even more.

“I want you, baby.” You whisper into his neck. You could feel the tightness increasing in his jeans and look down, “that doesn’t look comfortable.” You say running your hands down his chest to his jeans where you quickly unbuttoned it and inserted your hand down his pants which released a loud moan from Ashton.

You see a cars headlights coming around the corner so you and Ahton quickly duck laughing. “What if we get caught?” Ashton says laughing.

“Who cares?” You say laughing as Ashton lowers his hands down to your thighs while still kissing your neck and effortlessly removes your panties and slowly inserted himself into you. “Baby, are you okay?” He said cautiously.

“Ashton, harder please.” You somehow moaned out and Ashton started to accelerate pounding himself into you which sent endless bliss throughout your body but you were still nowhere near orgasm. Suddenly Ashton’s usual soft facial features turned completely hard with lust as he thrusted even harder which sent you to a peak Ashton hadn’t been able to reach for months which in turn made a loud moan escape your lips. The moan that escaped lead Ashton to thrust even harder and better which was pushing you to your climax. Suddenly his thrusts got sloppy and you knew you were both about to hit climax and as Ashton did he slammed his lips on to yours as you too climaxed sending fireworks through your whole body.

As Ashton kissed you he slowly lowered you to the ground. “Ash, that was amazing.” You said slightly tumbling over your words as you finally broke the kiss. “Anything for you, my princess.” He said grinning, obviously proud of the way he could still affect you. He grabbed your panties from the top of the car handing them to you, still presenting the lopsided grin as before as he opened the car door for you.

Maybe Calum doesn’t deserve castration after all.

© 2014 Holly Christensen