Introduction

August 30th, 2016

Daniel🦒
I've got some top secret
Information.
Meet me at the diner?

Ivy🍃
Ok be there in ten.

    Hey, I am Ivy. Daniel has been my bestfriend since... Well forever. His mom and my mom were besties in high school. Turn around to nine years later they were still friends and were blessed with Daniel and me. To clarify I am one day older. I thought I would just put that out there. Yeah, I guess I wanted to see the world more than he did at the time. Though that kid is definitely more talented.

Daniel is a freaking musical prodigy. He could be his own symphony. He can play the cello, guitar, ukelele, oh and you definitely can't forget the kazoo. And the list goes on and on and on and on strangers waiting... oh um sorry got a little carried away there. Anyways basically he is really smart,
funny, kind, oh and did I mention talented. Well, he is. I am the complete opposite. I am smart I will say that is one thing we have in common. We also both love to sing, though I can't play a dang instrument to save my life like he can. I also love to do art. But I am completely different when it comes to the kind part. I am the type of person who isn't afraid to hit a bitch if I have to, but Daniel still loves me.

You know Daniel and I tried that whole try to date your friend thing because we were really close, but that didn't work out really. The spark or whatever wasn't there like in those movies on that one channel. We kissed and immediately laughed afterwards, yeah we decided that we were way better off best friends.

Anyways enough about me and let's get back to the story, shall we.

  I got out of bed because... you know what I don't have to explain myself to you. You're a teenager you understand. But if you really want to know I am just very lazy. Anyways I went to go change.⬇️

After I got changed I ran downstairs grabbed my keys and left

After I got changed I ran downstairs grabbed my keys and left. When I arrived at the diner Daniel had already ordered our usual order, A large basket of fries and two Vanilla milkshakes. We both don't like chocolate. It's too sweet.

"So what is this top secret information?" I asked very, very curious.

"I am going to be straight to the point with you. I am moving to LA. I got this offer to be in a band with four other guys." Daniel said.

When he said "straight to the point" I didn't think he was going to stab the point of a dagger into my heart. I mean we have been through this before when he was on American Idol.

"Oh my God, I am so happy for you." I ran around the table to hug him. I mean I am happy for him, but he just got back from Idol. "When are you leaving?"

"Three weeks." Now he just shoved that dagger farther into my heart.

"Wow, that's um... not a long time from now." I tried not to look sad, but I was defeated when a tear slipped out of the corner of my eye.