Twenty-Three

Warning: Some graphic-ish hot and heavy scenes coming up.

The party had been a raging success.

Wonho sighed in contentment as he swirled a glass of alcohol around in his hands. Scotch on the rocks was his favourite drink, though tonight it was more of a prop then anything. He had no time to get drunk, plus this want the place to do so. Instead he carried it around with him as he socialized and struck deals with some of the most influential gangs in Seoul.

Hyungwon had disappeared a while ago, but this didn't concern Wonho once he spotted the boy with Lisa. Then again, that's exactly why he should have been worried. Nevertheless, Wonho has made sure that Kihyun was on constant watch of the boy. He couldn't be too careful when it came to him. Ghost was still out there, and Hyungwon had meddled in his affairs.

Changkyun found Wonho in a group of business men who were looking to invest in X Clans dirty deeds.

"Boss." Changkyun whispered politely. Wonho looked at the younger boy in question. "Yes?" Changkyun winced and pulled him aside, apologizing to the socialites as he took him away. "What is it?"

"We, um... well, we have a situation." Changkyun frowned.

Wonho's hand instantly flung to his hip, for concealed under the suit jacket was a holster bolstering his gun.

Changkyun raised his hands and waved them about frantically. "Not that kind of situation!"

Wonho's shoulders relaxed and he scowled. "What do you mean then? What situation?"

"Uh... aha... Hyungwon. Hyungwon is the situation." Changkyun chuckled nervously.

Wonho's face deadpanned. "What did he do?"

"Well, it's not really what he did more like what  drank..." The boy said.

"What?"

As if on cue in a play, Lisa and Kihyun pushed through the crowd with a very giggly Hyungwon trapped between them, trying to hold the boy upright. He was absolutely piss drunk.

"Before you say anything!" Lisa announced quickly when she saw Wonho's mouth open. "I didn't know he was such a light weight, okay? Who gets like this after five drinks?"

"Not everyone can hold liquor like you. Getting this drunk after five is normal Lisa." Kihyun hissed.

"Sissy." Lisa commented under her breath.

Hyungwon, who was between the two of them giggled and mumbling to himself, finally looked up through alcohol gazed eyes and spotted Wonho.

"Aaaaaah~ Wonhooooo." He dragged out the last vowel and gave the man a brilliant smile. With surprising strength, he pushed both Lisa and Kihyun away from him and stumbled over to the man, quickly throwing his arms around Wonho's neck in a drunken hug. While his lips were by the Boss' ear, Hyungwon whispered: "Wanna get outta here?"

Wonho chuckled. Despite how ill-timed this was, Wonho couldn't help but find the kid a bit adorable. Who would have known feisty, fight-me Hyungwon was a flirty drunk.

"I can take him back to his room, Wonho." Kihyun urged, obviously uncomfortable with the scene Hyungwon was making. People were looking over to see the giggly man hugging their boss.