Three

Taymor

I would like to know why he is so bold today. First the incident in the bathroom and now he's feeling me up under the table. "Oh my god, Tay tell him about the time you fought that nigga  a few weeks ago" Nick said.

We were in the topic of fighting and of course, Nick kept telling me to tell wild ass fucking stories. "Nah, I think we should go soon" Kentrell said, gripping my ass. "Okay, Tay you wanna sleep over? I have to go do something for about an hour so you'll be alone with my dad"

He smirked a little when he said I'd be alone with Kentrell. "Uh, y-yeah that's fine. I'll need to grab some stuff from home First" I said. "Okay, dad can you take me to Dania's house then take Tay to his?" Kentrell nodded and we walked to the car. Nick kept giving me this look, like a 'You know my dad wants to fuck you so fuck him' look.

Once we dropped Nick off, kentrell got touchy again. "You so fucking attractive." He groaned, biting his lip. "Th-thanks?  I don't know how to resp-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I realized we were parked in front of my house.

I let him dominate the kiss, me moaning. He pulled me into his lap, which was difficult due to the steering wheel. I started grinding on him, feeling his dick harden. "Fuck kentrell" I moaned.

I accidentally beeped the horn like four times. "Wait, someone coming outside, get off my lap" he quickly pushed me off. I saw my mom and got scared. She came to the car and I rolled down the window, quickly thinking of a lie. "Hi mommy" I smiled.

"Boy what the fuck you want?" "I wanted you to meet Nicks dad. Kentrell this is my mom, mom this is Kentrell. He drive around a lot and I'm over that all the time so you should meet him. Why don't talk talk while I go grab some stuff." I said, getting out if the car.

I quickly went inside, packing pajamas and day clothes. I grabbed my hygiene things and some shoes. When I walked out they were arguing over sports teams. "Wow I leave for 5 minutes and all hell breaks loose. Bye mama, I'll be home monday. Call me if you need me to come home. I love you" I kissed her forehead and got in the car.

"Thank god. I was gonna have Shauna over and was gonna quick ya ass out the house. That girl ass so perfect" she bit her lip. "Ew mama! I ain't need to hear allat!" I whined. "Shut the hell up and go. Bye, I love you. Bye trell" she walked inside.

"Your mom wild" he chuckled as we drove off. "She sure is" I smiled. I love my mama.

Not edited.

:)