🌷(11)🌷

I think he's the one who I search for, she said to herself.

********

Seeing his appearance, already made her heart beat fast. She was in a bit nervousness because their last meet wasn't ended well.

"H-Hi", she greeted him in hesitation.

Kino's expression was a bit shocked seeing Jun Hee in front of his house. But, then his expression changed into flat face.

"Hi", he answered flatly. "Come in"

Jun Hee stepped in and took a seat in his bed, beside him. It was long awkward between them. They both didn't know how to speak since their conflict last time. They just went silent without any single word came from their mouths.

Because of her nervousness, she played her fingers to the bed side to make sound. So, it made not too awkward situation.

Hearing that finger sound, made him pay attention to Jun Hee. He turned his back, facing her.

He took a long breath before spoke, "What do you want to say?", he asked directly.

Jun Hee was little bit startled because he asked so directly. Of course he would. What did you expect from boys? They always blunt on everything.

Her eyes moving randomly, her hands were shaky, "Mmm...."

"Mmmm....."

2 minutes passed, but still "Mmmm....."

Ugh, why lips? Why!, cursed herself.

"Mmmm-"

"Enough, Jun Hee. Just say it", he cutted her words, so tired of hearing 'mmmm'.

She touched her face, "Ugh, Kino..."

"I... I don't really know what I want to say", she said desperately, it was like she had too much pressure now.

"Then, why did you come?", he asked really bluntly, begging for worth answers.

"I don't know. I was just wanted to see you", she braved herself to say.

Kino stopped for awhile. His eyes told he didn't believe it. "You should've come earlier-"

"Because I was with Hongseok", Kino's eyes completely on Jun Hee's now.

"I was with him for dinner. But our last meet always hang on my head and I just didn't enjoy to go with Hongseok at that time. That's why I just came now. I always think about you, I just can't handle it", she said obviously with so much emotions inside.

She explained it while staring at his eyes completely. She wanted him to believe her, she was serious. And he didn't expext those words would came out from her small red lips.

"So... you choose me?", he deeply looked into her eyes.

Suddenly, she just realized that she had told him everything about her feelings. It was more like a confession. Her cheeks heated up now.

"Oh my God...", she covered her face with her both hands. She was embarrassed.

He smiled a little seeing her reaction to her own confession. How can she didn't realize it was confession?