Chapter 18

YUJU'S POV

Time flies. We're on the airport they are sending me.

"You okay?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous to leave without you all." I looked at them but Yerin unnie is looking down, she is crying I know.

"We will miss you Yuju-ah." Eunha said and hug me. They all went to us and hug me except Yerin unnie.

"Go talk to her." Sowon unnie whispered. I stand up and kneel infront of Yerin unnie.

"Yennie. Don't cry. I will always call you and message you. We will always have our video call." I hold her hands and kiss it.

"But it's still different when we are talking in person." She said and pout.

"Yah. Don't pout like that unnie. I might kiss you." I told her and giggle.

"We already talk about this right?" I asked her. We already talked about this and I understand her. I understand why she felt like this but I need to be strong for us.

"But it hurts. Sorry. Take care there okay?" She told me.

"Yeah. I will take care there." I told her. I hug her until my flight. I bid my goodbye to them and hug them 1 by 1. I wave my hand but run back to Yerin unnie and gave her a peck on the lips and run back.

---

YERIN'S POV

Almost one year have passed and Yuju always call us when she is not busy. It's first day of school. Me and Sowon unnie is in our First day in college.
We went in and 1 girl bump in me. I remember the time when I bumped on Yuju.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump you." I heard her. I look up to her since I fall on my butt.

"I'm okay. Thank you for your help." I told her.

"Btw I'm Park Soo-young but you can call me Joy." She said. Wait? What??? JOY???

"JOY?" I asked her and hug her.

"Omg. I miss you so much Joy." I added.

"Omg. Yerin?" She asked and I nodded.

"I miss you so much." She said.

"I miss you too." And I hug her.

"Ehem." Sowon unnie cleared her throat.

"Ohh. Joy she is Sowon unnie." I introduced Sowon unnie to Joy.

"Hi. I'm Kim Sowon." Sowon unnie said.

"Hi I'm Joy." And they shake their hands.

We talk to Joy and I found out that we are in same class as well as Sowon unnie. Joy and me are seatmates and Sowon unnie is at the back.
I miss Joy so much. She is my bestfriend in Elemenary and I have a crush on her that time but she went abroad and Yuju came and it change.

The class end and we bid goodbyes to each other. Me and Sowon unnie went home and we saw the others talking to Yuju in laptop.

"Yuju-ahh. I miss you." Sowon unnie said. I just stand behind them and just wave my hand. I miss her too.

"I miss you too unnie. Sorry I'm really busy this past few weeks." She said.

"We understand Yuju-ah. We will go to the kitchen now." Sowon unnie said and the others nod their head and stand up to go to the kitchen.

"Hey babe." She said. I sit on the couch.

"Hi." I said shortly.

"Are you mad at me babe? Sorry if I just called today. I'm really busy and I just rest today." She explained.

"Shh. It's okay babe. Don't worry I understand." and I gave her my eye smile.

"Thank you. I love you." She said. She looks tired.

"Hey. You looked tired. You should rest more." I told her.

"Yeah. I'm just really busy. I need to do my school works and business thingy." She said with sad voice and pout.

"How many hours did you sleep today?" I asked her. Last year she sleep 1 hour for whole 2 days. I'm really worried to her that time cause she looked sick.

"Today, two hours I think." She said.

"Yah. Hang up now and sleep. You need to gain your energy back." I told her.

"Why you want me to go now. Do you not miss me?" She asked me and pout.

"Yah. I miss you so much but I want you to sleep more." I explained.

"Okay. I love you always remember that." She said and I nod happily and hung up.

YUJU'S POV

Should I be worried? I asked myself when Yerin unnie hang up the call. I said I love you to her two times but she didn't answer.

"Yuju-ah don't think about it. She loves you. She really cared about you. You should always remember that okay?" I said to myself.

SOWON'S POV

It's been 6 months when the school start and when I met Joy. Yerin change from that 6 months. She always go out with Joy. When Yuju call and Yerin is out we always told her some alibi. Yeah we feel like we are betraying Yuju, but we don't want her to worry. Yuju is so stress from her work and school and we don't want to add to it. We told it to Yerin and she always say that she will talk to Yuju, but when Yuju called she will always asked if Yerin is okay or Yerin is mad at her because they always have a short conversation when they talk to each other.

"What is happening to Yerin unnie?" Sinb asked.

"I don't know." I answered her.

" I think I need to talk to her." I told them and they all nod. It's saturday tomorrow, so I guess tomorrow is the best day.

YERIN'S POV

I wake up early in the morning and went down. Everyone are in the kitchen and they look at me since I look like going out.

"Where are you going?" Sowon unnie asked me when I sit down.

"Joy and me are going out." I told her and smile.

"Does Yuju knew about Joy?" Umji asked me without looking at me.

"No. Why? Joy is my friend. I don't have to report it to Yuju. She also has her own friend there and I didn't asked question about it." I said with stern voice. I feel like they are questioning all my actions. It feels like I'm a criminal.

"We don't said that you should tell Yuju everything you do, but atleast told her that you have a new friend and atleast talk to her. She's always worried about you. She thought you are mad at her." Sowon unnie said.

"It's not like I'm cheating on her. I also have my life." I told them and walk out the house.

"I'm guilty. Did I really made a mistake this time? I feel like I cheat on her." My phone ring.

"Hey! I'm going now." Joy said.

"Okay. I'm coming." I hang up the phone and wipe my tears.

YUJU'S POV

2 months from now and I will graduate but I still need to stay for 2 more months for the business. I need to settle it first so that I can go back home.I'm excited cause I can saw them now. I opened my laptop to check if they called but I saw that someone send me an email. I opened the email but saw a picture. My heart ache and my tears suddenly fall.

A/N
Hey guys. Hahaha it's short but I hope you like it. I added Joy of red velvet since she is Yerins good friend. Please comment and vote. Thanks.
Yeah Gfriend is said to have a comeback on January. I'm so excited. It's my birthmonth and it's their anniversary month.😊😊😊
This story is near to its end guys.

Credits for the photo.