Chapter 18 *Last Chapter*

Last chapter my beautiful readers Hope you enjoy comment/vote for a sequel guyzz, this will leave you hanging.

*6 Months later.*

"Mom I'm home!" I yell stepping into the front door. My bag falls to the shoe pile right next to my door. I guess no one was home because normaly there was an answer. I walk over to my kitchen table and there on the center island was a note from my mom. 

Just went to visit your Aunt text me when you get this, I won't be back till tomorrow. I Love You!!! 

xoxo- Mommy.

I hate when she said mommy, it sounds to kiddish. With that I slip out my phone and just text my mom a simple Hello. I shut it and walked over to the T.V. I jump on top of the white couch and turned on the news. Flipping through the channels each time shotuing boring at the flat screen. Until something caught my eye. Like an old memory.

Of course it's One Direction, that boy band I left behind to become normal again. The two I had loved for a little. I wonder how they are. I wonder if they still have feelings for me? Just like I still do.. Did they ever think about me? When I got back to school everyone was talking to me. Sure, I met new friends but no one was as close to me as Sam and Louis. I got asked out two times. But no one was as close to love as Harry and Niall. I actually missed those old times. The laughs and good times are what I want to remember.

The last time I saw Harry chasing after me. The last time I saw Niall with Demi. There is only one question that ran through my mind. 

Why did I leave Harry? 

If Niall moved on, I should've too. I am such an idiot, but I guess Harry moved on too. No one's tried to contact me for the last few months. Oh yeah I know why, because I love Niall with my heart, not my head. In this perfect world I'm supposed to end up with Harry, the sweet, attractive boy that will always be there for you. But of course I'm not perfect and I have to go for something that's impossible. Which would be for Niall to come back for me, which will never happen. I change my attention back to the T.V. and listen to what's happening.

"In news today, One Direction has taken a break from touring for a while to go back home and enjoy some relaxation. Getting ready for album two in their future. One song has already leaked its way through the little web in the music biz, Here's a first look. Written by the band's own Niall Horan and Harry Styles."

Then the music rang in my ear. Niall and Harry's sweet Harmonies.

Why'd you gotta go.

and leave me so.

I can't breathe or love without knowing

you'll always know.

That I miss you so.

The new song stopped on the T.V. but kept going through my head. It was like something that just made me get goosebumps.

Will you come home

So we can be alone 

I'll hold you close and call you my own.

I then turned the T.V. off because it was going through my head too much. Then acoustic ran through my peirced ears. This wasn't from the T.V. anymore, this was live. I look around my house to realize I was still alone. I picked myself up and looked out the back windows, no one was there. Then running towards my front window, I heard another verse:

Now that you're home

I'll call you my own.

and I'll never let you go.

I finally look out the front window and realized the music was coming through my door. 

It was him. 

As butterflies filled my stomach I hesitated at the door knob. Should I really go outside and get him? I've had my time to think about it. I mean it really has been six months. I truely liked him. He really did come back for me. He came back to start over. 

I decide then that I wanted to get him. Running outside I watch him strum the guitar strings perfectly. As another line escapes his perfect mouth. 

Baby now that you're here

I want you near, to hold you.

He then dropped his guitar on the ground as I ran into him, he picked me up and swung me around. As I seperate my head from his neck, we look at eachother and I giggle. I stare into his eyes. I can't help but smile as I can feel him again. I never want to let go ever again. I really loved him.

"But I thought you didn-" I was cut off by his kiss.

Niall's kiss. It was something that couldn't be explained. Fireworks and stars appeared and flowed through my mind. Our lips in perfect harmoney, something I couldn't let go of. When our lips part, I look into his shining, blue eyes. They glow as they look into my blue ones. We're a match. He smiles widly and keeps me up so my legs are around his. My arms hug his neck, his arms on my butt. 

"I truely love you Carly." He smiles at me. "I always have. You know I didn't want to date her, it wasn't my choice. You were always my first and only choice, no one can be better the-" He speeds up his talking trying to explain his reasoning. I cut him off by my whisper.

"I know now Niall, just don't leave me." I stare at him. 

"I promise I won't Carly." He grins and hugs me tighter. We both stare at eachothers lips again. As I bite mine he leans in and we continue. He leans against the tree behind him. Oh please, I'm not going to stop kissing him now. I finally got the boy that maybe was the right one for me. 

That little snippet of a song was something I came up with and NO! it's not one of their new songs.. it's too bad lawls. Well my people it looks like this story must come to an end. I love you all OMG and Over  1,500 READS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Well 

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR A SEQUEL DONT BY SHY PLEASE!!!!