December 22

Fandom: Supernatural
Pairing: Dean x DaughterReader

Christmas was the most exciting time for you. Santa was gonna visit, the whole bunker was filled with your loved ones and lights were spreading a festive mood. To say you loved it was an understatement. The whole year you've been good, at least your daddy and uncles always told you that. You went to bed without complaining and never whined about things, so you for sure had to be nice, right?
Opening your eyes you immediately were awake and ran as fast as you could to your daddy's room.
"Daddy! Daddy!", you yelled excited and jumped on his bed before pulling on the blanket.
"Santa was here! Daddy wake up!", you spoke and Dean opened his eyes slowly.
"Go wake your uncles and I'll be right up okay sweetheart?", he mumbled with a tired voice and you nodded happily. Rushing to Sams room you saw he was up already so you next woke Castiel and then Jack.
"Santa was here!", you yelled while running down the hallways to the living room.
Although you woke most of the inhabitants they just couldn't be mad because it was too adorable to see the little girl so excited.
Once Dean was in the living room he sat on the couch and Sammy handed him a cup of coffee.
"Daddy! This one is for you!", you smiled and handed him a box. You had made sure to include gifts for everyone else on your wishlist this year, so you were beyond happy when you saw he got just the tape you had asked Santa for.
You handed Sammy his gift next and watched as he unwrapped it. Again the book you had wished for for him. Smiling you looked at the ceiling and silently thanked Santa.
Before you could hand Castiel or Jack their presents Dean handed you one. Tilting your head you opened it carefully to find a tiny toolbox.
"Oh look Y/N! Santa got you the same one Dean has, so you can help him!", Jack spoke smiling and you looked up at Dean.
"I'll be very helpful daddy!", you nodded convinced and he stroked your head.
"I'm sure you will be sweetheart!"