The Fall (Pt. 2)

Pt . 2 of The Fall of Beacon! lol, jk, But this IS the part where the "falling human" incident occurs.

Izuku was scared. He didn't know what to do. Chara was acting weird today and Kachaan was being more angry than ever. I have to defend her, he thought.  He knew there was no point. Unlike chara, he was timid, weak in both mental and physical aspects. Not only that, he was "primitive", useless, a DEKU.  But he was still determined to defend her.  He owed her pretty much everything to her, even when she told him to not think it that way. But he couldn't help it, she was, IS, Izuku's only protector of the cruel world he lives in. I owe her my life, he thought as he took a step forward. I have to divert kachaan's attention away from chara, he thought as he got into a "battle stance". 

Push his buttons. "Hey kachaan, why do you always waste your time to pick on me? Don't you have better things to do OTHER than bullying me?" he asks, trying to bait him into either going away or beating him senseless. Katsuki snarled, "I only do it cause it's fun and you need to learn your place. Of course I have better things to do other than beating you down like a ragdoll." That's when Izuku noticed a contradiction in his statement. "You just contradicted yourself, kachaan. How can you have fun and have better things to do if you spend 75% of your time beating me?" 

Izuku POV (makes things easier for me)

I need to divert Kachaan's attention away from chara, so I kept going. "What's this kachaan?" I ask, trying to be smug(Just think of Izuku trying to be monoma). "No answer? Does this mean that the mightiest of them all is so pathetic that he wants to hang out to a primate? Now that's sad, even for you!" I spit out. God, this is horrible, I hate saying words that can make them feel hurt. But this kinda feels like payback somehow, plus I'm defending chara with my words, so hopefully I don't have to fight back. He should be tick off in 3...

"Deku...", katsuki says, with a hint of slow anger.

2

"How dare you...", he continues.

1

"ACT LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME! YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART, TRYING TO EXPLOIT MY WORDS?! I'LL TEACH YOU TO KNOW YOUR PLACE AND DIE!!" He yells.  I reply back, "If you wanted to kill me you would have done it a long time ago." "I'LL KILL YOU!" he yells back. I deadpan, "do i need to repeat mysel-" "GO TO HELL!" and like that he charges at me. I could take the hit, but I want his line of fire away from chara, so instead I dodge. It wasn't hard, he always starts with a right hook when he assaulted me many times before.  "W-wha..?" he asks, confused as to how someone like me could dodge his punch. Only chara was able to dodge his punches.  I start to run away, hoping he would follow me. "GET THE HELL BACK HERE, DEKU!" he yells again. I've always wonder how his voice ISN'T destroyed from him yelling almost 24/7. But hey, that's beyond me.

Narrators POV

As Izuku runs towards the forest, Katsuki was following him by air. How? Because of his unique magi. unique magi is something that everyone who isn't a primate have. It's what makes their magic differing from everyone else. Details later, but Katsuki's unique magi, or "quirk", is called Explosion. This makes katsuki specializing and excelling explosion magic, and to an extent, fire.  He was following Izuku by creating small explosions from his hands, making him fly in the air.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET TRYING TO AVOID MY WRATH!" katsuki yells again.  Luckily, they were in the forest, where tracking by air was impossible.  This then caused Bakugo to land on the ground.  Izuku had to stop and turn back to see if katsuki was still following him.  After all, he can be unpredictable when he wants to, that katsuki.  Shortly after, he saw bakugo looking at him dead in the eye.  His look of curiosity turned to a look of anger and yelled, "There you are, you piece of shit, deku! I'm not in the mood for this, DIE LIKE THE USELESS PIECE OF SHIT OFFSPRING YOU ARE!" And like that, he readied his arms for an explosion, to which Izuku responded with a quick flee.