Saving Elliot One Shot

HIIIIII, okay so I tried to write a one shot with my friend Alicia @bubbles12234 and this is how it turned out, I don't think it's the best i've done because of the stress that it's due in such a short time when i was writing it but i tried ahahahaha. I hope you enjoy it and yeah have fun reading!!!!

~Fintry

IT TOOK ME a whole entire two months to get everything normal again back at home, but at least my relationship with mum was better now, well as good as it can get with mum crying for me to visit her more when I was leaving.

I look out the plane window as we land smoothly, Jensen. We hadn’t talked in the two months that I had been home, she could have found someone else for what I know, but then again she was a stubborn one. I smile to myself.

I didn’t tell Jensen I was coming back today it was meant to be a surprise and also I didn’t know how to tell her that I’m coming back when we hadn’t talked the whole two months when I was gone. But at least I was still talking to O’Conner and Finely.

Hey man, back from America now aye?- O’Conner

Yeah, I’ll see you in a few hours- Fintry

I slide my phone back into my jean pocket and carry my luggage out of the plane, smiling politely at the flight attendant that was ushering us out. Her face was suddenly tinted a light shade of pink as she stared at me, hand frozen in the air, forgetting about the other passengers. I smirk and leave the airport walking towards the pick-up area and wait for Blair and Sunny to pick me up.

“Hey Elliot, over here!” I look up to see Sunny running towards me her hair bouncing on her shoulders, still the same short bob but this time her hair was streaked green. She hugs me briefly and I smile at Blair.

“Great to have you back,”

“Same here, so Jensen’s house.”

“Let’s go.”

*

As the car rolls up the Jensen’s driveway a sense of nostalgia rushes through me, It seems that I seriously can’t wait to see Jensen.

I thank Blair and Sunny for picking me up from the airport on such short notice and promise to party with them soon, I walk up the steps to the door.

Right when I was going to open the door with the spare keys I still had, the door is swung open from its hinges and standing there glaring at me was a very angry Jensen.

“You come back and don’t tell me, then you ask Blair and Sunny to pick you up?”

“It’s not what you think Jensen-“

“Oh yeah, then explain why you didn’t fuc-“

“Tell you? It’s because I wanted to make it a surprise, but we all know how that turned out.” I say getting annoyed at the fight.

“Bullshi-“

“Elliot, who’s at the door?”