first date

(Sorry for cheesy title I'm in school)

"KIIBABY"!! "What do you want ouma". "Please find my baby". W
"What are you talking about". "My grape panta I'm all out(he takes a deep breath) wwwwaaaaahhhhhh"!!!!!!!! He screamed at the top of his lungs with the fake crying. "Ouma stop faking". "Aww you're not fun". "Then why are we dating". Ouma thought for a moment hmm should I say for that robot dick nah that's too much I got it "im with you for your body". He said laughing. "Not funny". "Yeah it is plus it was just a lie please learn to take a joke ok". "Ok babe" kiibo said then kissing his boyfriend on the cheek ouma instantly began blushing."you know you're cute when you blush". Ouma began to blush even more if that was possible. "I'm the supreme leader I'm not supposed to be cute". "But you are". Ouma smack kiibo but forgot that he was made off metal so it hurt him more than kiibo. "Owwww fuck fuck fuck why did I think that was a good idea God fucking damn that hurt". "See cute and adorable it's a two in one".

(Time skip because ouma-kun is a hurt cinnamon roll)

"Hey yo kiibaby wanna go to the mall I need clothes and panta of course". "Fine" he said while sighing. "Buuuut it has to be called a date" he said while smirking. " Why". "Because I can call it that". "Fine what time shall we go". "Hmmmmm how about now". "No I got things to do how about 1". "Fine but I'm gonna annoy you". "I'm use to it I am dating you remember". Ouma had tears in his eyes "you're so mean waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh". "It's true". " Ok no more kisses for you". "Tch like you could stop me" he says as he kisses the shorter male on the lips.

(Time skip from a red ouma)

They were on there way to the amusement park when they ran into shuichi saihara oumas ex. Ouma and saihara didn't break up on good terms so it was gonna be awkward. Ouma clutched on to kiibos hand tighter. Kiibo took notice and hugged him telling him everything will be fine and that we could do this another time. Ouma felt bad but he had to agree to it so they went back home just to cuddle watching movies till they fell asleep in each other's arms but they had to get a pic for the scrapbook quickly

"I love you ouma kokichi". "I love you too kiibaby".
(Authors note I'm sorry I was on a hiatus I had a writer's block and couldn't think of anything to happen on the date but I hope you enjoy this bad book)