Prologue

Cybertron, the mother planet; Caminus, the planet of Solus Prime and the Way of The Flame; Velocitron, planet of utmost speed; Devisium, planet of twins; Eukaris, planet of animal-alt Transformers; Carcer, the Space-titan; and Earth...

Earth was supposed to be the only organic plannet within the Council of Worlds, but that changed not so long ago. 

Most of the struggles were finally over. Peace finally looked like an option. The worlds finally stood together as one. Humans and Cybertronians were just starting to accept one another...

Then the Quintessons came for Earth; more specifically, the ore-13 that laid within her soil. 

A history that stretched far into the past showed the bad blood that ran between the two species. The Quintessens once enslaved the Cybertronians. They forced them to do the most gruesome of work whilst they sat back and watched. The five faces of the Quentesson kind looked on as Cybertron and her children slaved away to do their bidding. But after thousands of years, the planet's people fought back. Though the Cybertronians were able to rise up against those who enslaved them and chase them off-world, the Quentessons were not defeated. 

They came for revenge and they received it in the worst way possible- the extinction of all organic life on Earth. 

The fight lasted only three years. Humans fought alongside those Cyber forces who were willing to aid them, but they underestimated their opponents and realised that they did too little, too late. 

The Quintessens used the ore-13 to power their most impressive weapon- a cyberformer. The elite team of Cybertronians and Earthlings was too late to stop the machine, causing a people who's numbers almost reached 8 billion, to diminish to only 1 billion within a few month's time. 

If you weren't killed in the original wave that grazed the planet's surface, searing away flesh of fauna and the green of flora and replacing it with a coat of metal, you were killed within the following two months by the chemical process which slowly turned every organ in your body to its metallic counterpart. Only people with a certain gene combination or someone who received help from Cybertron and her colonies' medics in time survived.

Not a single human remained.

After the devastation struck, the Council of Worlds decided to allow all Earthlings to live on Cybertron as a means to help not only the people of Earth, but the still dwindling population of Cybertron. 

With the move came a new era, a new hope for all the people and a new set of cultures like the worlds have never truly experienced.

One of the biggest aspects of the new Earthen culture: music.