Chapter 10 - The Convention PART 2

You wake up in your bed in the hotel room. You look at the clock. It's the next day. You sit up. You see king sleeping on the floor. In the bed next you, Tatsumaki is lying in the bed, spread out wearing some kind of black lingerie. You smile at that sight. Tatsumaki is snoring loudly. You hop from your bed into Tatsunaki's bed. She twitches and curls into a ball. King wakes up. "What the hell happened!?" King asks. His voice wakes Tatsumaki up. Tatsumaki looks dazed. She looks at her clothes. "Is this lingerie!? When the hell was I wearing this!?" Tatsumaki yells. She finds clothes to put on. "You boys look away." Tatsumaki says. You and King twist your head away from Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki quickly changes out of her lingerie and into a crop top and shorts. "Are we ready to go back out?" Tatsumaki asks. "Yea." You say. King nods. You go back out to the convention. "let's go to the water park. "WHAT DOES THIS PLACE NOT HAVE!?" Tatsumaki yells. "Thank God I packed swimsuits." You say. You enter the Water park and get changed. King is wearing swim shorts that have pictures of cartoon PS4 controllers on them. You wear striped blue swim shorts and Tatsumaki wears a green bikini. "Um, guys. Look up." King says. King points to a giant water slide above you three. "I need to ride that." You say. You, King, and Tatsumaki rush to the line on for the slide. It's fairly short. Thank God for that. It's finally your turn to get in the slide. The raft you sit in has three seats, one for each of you. Tatsumaki is in the front. She turns back at you. She looks a bit uncomfortable. Despite fighting monsters at high altitudes, Tatsumaki never liked intense rides. This fear started when she was on a roller coaster when she was eight and it got stuck at the top. The ride began and the raft was moving. You and King were really excited. Tatsumaki was shaking. The raft was twisting and turning, then there was a drop coming up. The raft was getting to the the end and then it plunged at a high speed. Tatsumaki screamed but that scream slowly turned into cheering. All three of you were cheering. The ride ended shortly after. "Oh... My... God, that was awesome!" Tatsumaki exclaimed. After two hours of being in the water park, you head back to the hotel. It's nighttime. "Hey guys, you want to see something that I know you'll both like?" Tatsumaki calls from the bathroom. "Ok." You and King both call out. Tatsumaki bursts out of the bathroom wearing sexy pajamas. Tatsumaki poses. Your mouth drops. "That's hot..." You whisper. King goes to bed. You and Tatsumaki get into the same bed. You and Tatsumaki kiss. "Goodnight." You tell her and turn off the lights.