nightmares keep me up

[TW: cursing, lack of sleep, self hate]

type: fluffy

.nobody's pov.

whenever deceit would fall asleep he'd always be greeted by a nightmare. he didn't know why but he always dealt with it, if you asked him about it he'd just say he deserves them anyway. it was currently midnight as deceit sat in the dining room, sipping a cup of coffee while playing on his phone. everyone was asleep, or so he thought. he was so tired that he didn't even hear someone behind him. he flinched as someone tapped on his shoulder, putting the coffee down and looking to see who it was. there stoop the sleep one, his arms crossed and looking mad. "deceit, what the hell are you doing up in the middle of the night." remy said, anger laced his voice sending shivers down the lying traits spine. "why do you care." deceit said, making remys face turn to shock. you see, deceit doesn't normally lie, he only does it for videos to make them more entertaining. but he can tell when someone is lying. as deceit turned around to continue playing on his phone he was suddenly lifted off of the chair he was sitting in. he looked up to see remy holding him bridal style, looking concerned. remy then started walking to the direction of his room with deceit repeating 'let me go'. but of course remy didn't, deceit squirmed in remys arms trying to get free but of course failed since remy was indeed stronger and taller than him. Deceit gave up soon enough as they entered remys room. Remy laid deceit down on the bed with a sigh. Deceit was now blushing, him and remy wern't even dating. They wern't even close friends, although deceit did like him. "U-uhm why are you doing this?" Deceit stuttered earning a sigh from the other. "Because deceit, I care about you.. I-in fact I love you.." Remy said softly, sitting next to deceit. "I-i love y-you to..." Deceit said smiling slightly. Remy smiled and laid down, bringing deceit with him. He cuddled into the smaller side and whispered a soft "goodnight" before falling asleep. Deceit giggled softly and closed his eyes, soon drifting to sleep.

(:3)