Chapter 4

Previously on COTNAN:

I made some rice balls or what Japanese calls, onigiris, which I learned from one of the books in my shelf even though I didn't made it perfectly, at least it was edible.

After I finished every part of my body was aching, I found out that I had a huge amount of chakra equal to a jinchuuriki's chakra (perks of being a demon, I guess) and I am absolutely terrible at taijutsu- probably more terrible at dancing, so I had a relaxing bath.

It felt like I was in heaven (Do you understand how ironic that is coming from me?), I could practically feel my muscles immediately relax and I finished without inflicting pain on myself.

I changed into a white dress shirt before collapsing on my bed. I've never been this exhausted in my life.

Continuation...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

♕ Chapter 4 ♕

Sui Generis Squad

The past two days was uneventful except for Naruto's recent redecoration of the Hokage Monument, to be frank it was quite amusing.

Because of Naruto's mischief we were told to do a transformation jutsu, Iruka gave me an exception saying I was new but I refused and performed the jutsu.

Everyone was shocked that I knew the jutsu except for Sasuke, who just glared at me.

He must think of me as a rival since the Phantomhives do surpass them but we never fought the Uchihas.

I continued to train every day, I had finally perfected every genjutsu in the book.

My ninjutsu, I found out my element was lightning.

My taijutsu well.... so-so but still worse and I decided even if its against my pride ask some hel.

And lastly my kenjutsu, I was able to infuse my element with my sword and I still practice my fencing, also I mastered chakra control which cause me to have a brief cold.

I'm progressing in every points except in taijutsu and also I have been reading things about foods and housekeeping.

These two days I felt what Sasuke felt for the girls at the academy. Any person would be driven to solitude if you have a herd of fangirls always on your tail. Every time I arrive at the academy a lot of girls tried to talk to me and some followed me.

It's just like Elizabeth all over again, just... much worst.

And I found a book containing information about all famous ninjas in different villages and my batch of ninjas, also a book called 'Bingo Book' a book containing records of strong and deadly ninjas in different villages. I was also included...

Name: Ciel Phantomhive

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Level: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Appearance: Unknown

Abilities: Unknown

If encountered do not engage battle. I repeat DO NOT ENGAGE BATTLE. Unknown Reason.

The only person who's capable of including me in a record in, which I have never heard about, is King Lucifer.