two

Pairing: Angel Reyes x Lena Cole

Summary: Baby Lucas is born, and Angel decides to come by.

Authors Note: flashback are in italics. Please send feedback ! (Also They May/May not get a happy ending. What are y'all hoping for?)

Beta: @romanchronicles & @samcroslut thank you loves!!!

Word Count: 670
Part 2/?

      The crying baby wakes Lena up, she slides over and scoops the infant from his bassinet next to her bed. His brown eyes were full of tears as he looks at Lena. He was a spitting image of Angel.
       "Baby Lucas, what is wrong?" Lena stands up with the now four month old infant and makes her way towards the kitchen to make his bottle as he babbles away.
     Lena starts the water to warm the bottle up when she hears a knock on the front door. She places Lucas in his swing and zips her hoodie up.
     Lena is almost frozen in place when she opens the front door to reveal Angel. He has a sly smile on his face, his hands are shoved in his pockets.
       Angel makes his way through the hospital, it was still unreal. He still can't believe Lena finally gave birth to him. To say he was scared was an understatement.
         Angel opens the door to see Lena holding a little baby in her arms. She looks up and softly smiles at Angel.
        "This is your son Angel, Lucas Reyes." Lena happily says as she rocks the newborn in her arms. Angel is standing away from her, and she felt sadness in her gut.
        "I thought you loved me..." Lena lifts her glasses up as she wipes tears away, Angel gaze was solely on his boy in her arms. Angel lifts Lucas up from Lena's arm, he places a kiss on his head.
      "I do...you both deserve someone better than me." Angel places another kiss on Lucas sleeping face before he hands the infant back to Lena.
     "Please don't leave Angel, we can make this work." Lena pleads, tears never seeming to end falling from her face as she watches Angel leave her hospital room.
       "Angel" Lena crosses her arms and furrows her eyebrows. She's still angry at his actions at the hospital when Lucas was born.
     "I know you don't want to see me, I don't blame if you hate me. I have to say sorry, I just know you and him- you're better without me" Angel admits as kicks the rocks on the ground beneath him.
   "Well, you're not my favorite person. I'm pissed off. You didn't even try." Lena responds, she looks back to see Lucas in his swing sucking his fingers.
     "I-I know, I'm scared." Angel voice is shaky as if he was about to cry. 
    "Don't you think I am, Angel? I still am." Lena starts walking into her mouth to grab the bottle, she motions Angel to follow.
       He stops when he sees Lucas in his swing playing with his fingers. He could believe how big he has gotten in just four short months.
     "I know Lena...I don't have any excuses..." Lena hands Angel the bottle as he looks at her with such confusion.
      "Come on, let's feed your son." Lena pushes Angel towards Lucas. She lifts the
Baby out of his swing.
       "Sit on the couch." Angel follows her directions and sat down. His hands were shaky when she leans in to hand him the baby.
      Lucas instantly starts sucking on the bottle, a few tears slipped from his eyes. His boy, his boy looks just like him.
       "You hungry lil man?" Lucas's holding angel finger as he slowly drifts off to sleep while drinking his bottle.
       Lena takes Lucas when Angel phone starts ringing, she walks Lucas towards his nursery.
       "Are you leaving?" Lena questions Angel who was putting his vest back on.
       "Yeah, the club needs me. Some business shit or something." Angel walks over to Lena and pulls her close. She could smell his Cologne. She misses this, she misses Angel being so close to her.
      "Will you be back?" Lena questions, still in the embrace. Angel let go of the embrace and walks towards the door.
      "por favor Perdóname mi amor" Angel says before he shuts Lenas front door. Lena sits on the couch besides her, a million thoughts running through her head.