Chapter 1

Krime

Drip too hard
Don't stand too close
You gon' fuck around and drown
Off of this wave

"Doing all these shows, I been on the road. Don't care where I go long as I get paid. Bad lil vibe, she been on my.." My rapping soon got cut off with the ringing of my phone, since it was hooked up to my car. The name read "Brudda 🦍", notifying me of who it was.

"Man what you want? Stoppin' my music and shit."

"Bro shut the fuck up allat bitchin'. I'm prolly' savin' yo ears from that trash ass shit anyway. Cause I know it's trash, who you listenin' to, lil baby?" I was silent. He burst out laughing. "Like I knew." He continued.

"Man what you called me for?" I asked, annoyed at his childish antics.

"I was seein' if you wanted to come to a kickback tonight?" He asked.

"Depends on who kickback we going to. Cause you know last time we went to that nigga Darrel house, his lil roach friends was crawlin' and shit."

"No man." He said into a fit of laughter. Once his laughter died down he responded. "It's this bad lil dark skin. You know you love them dark skins. So you might as well come."

I smirked knowing he was right. I ain't have a problem with light skins I just preferred darker meat. Darker the berry, sweeter the juice right? I finally responded.

"Yea imma' slide through. Send me the address."

"Bet."

Hanging up, my music resumed and, I finally decided to stop at Wendy's. Since I know we was going to be smoking and drinking, I didn't think it was smart to do that on an empty stomach. My phone dinged indicating that I had received a message. Pulling up in drive thru, I checked the message. It was Jaheer sending me the address, and letting me know what time it started.

"Hi may I take your order?"

"Um yeah. Can I get a 4 for 4?

"Yes sir, what type of drink would you like?"

"A hi-c please."

"Ok, your total will be $4.76. You can pull up to the window."

Once I pulled up to the window, I looked in the window and saw this cute redbone. I gave her a five dollar bill, and she gave me my change with my receipt. She gave me my food and I checked my bag while she was making my drink. Once she was done making my drink, she handed it through the window.

"How old you is ma?"

"19." She said with a small smirk.

"Put my number in yo phone."

With a smile, she quickly grabbed her phone. I told her my phone number.

"What's your name? So I can save it."

"Whatever you want it to be. Make sure you hit my line tho." With that being said I pulled off. Finally pulling up to my house, I grabbed the remaining of my food, and locked my car doors. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. Walking in, I closed and locked the door behind me. With about three hours left to spare, I sat on the couch, and lazed around, deciding to watch something on Netflix.

Waking up, I didn't even notice I fell asleep. Picking up my phone, I looked at the time. Seeing I slept for about an hour, I got up to go shower. Walking upstairs, I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. Stripping out of all my clothes, I hopped in. Hopping in a little too fast, I almost got steamed. I don't understand how females can shower in hell.