please, dont leave baby pt 2

hey hey! heres the new update! i hope you enjoy ittttt.

so i would like to say the book wont be over for another 5 to 10 chapters! so dont worry it isnt just going to end today. 

sorry for any mistakes i will get round to editing both of the books but its just so long and id rather update than edit!.

enjoy :*

Hunters pov

it was that scream they were waiting for but it wasn't just one scream it was a constant scream, the police all looked over at the S.W.A.T and they did some hand movements and they picked up their guns and started to walk over to the warehouse. They were finally getting my wife from the Los Rios and we know she Is alive for the moment, they started to rush in and gun shots were heard and shouting, the S.W.A.T followed behind the police and they all went through different exits and more and more gun shots were heard. A few officers were outside watching to make sure no more men came and no one left the warehouse and got away.

This could take hours and by then Ember could be dead, the gun shots carried on and still no one had bought Ember out why aren't they bringing her out?. The sound of sirens became Louder and an ambulance pulled up next to the police cars, two paramedics came out and ran over to the officers and asked were the casualty was, the officer reached for his radio and started to speak into it “ where is the casualty?” he asked waiting for a response but one didn’t come. The warehouse door was kicked open and the police picked up their guns and aimed them at the door only to see a member of the S.W.A.T carrying Ember. Tears started to well in my eyes, Ember was lifeless and she was unrecognisable blood was trailing behind them and she was battered and bruised from head to toe. Ember was broken.

I ran over to her and took her from the guys arms and kissed her head and ran over to the ambulance “ Ty, look after the guys” was all I said before I passed her over to the paramedics “ help her please” I begged “who are you to her?” they asked sadly “ she’s my wife” I frowned, the tears began falling out of my eyes and wouldn't stop “ just get her to hospital as soon as possible!” the paramedics nodded their heads and lifted her into the ambulance and laid her on the bed and started to rush about put pressure on to the wound on her stomach, I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes so I could see properly but they kept falling, my wife is in that state I shouldn't of let her go. The paramedic waved at me catching my attention “ are you coming?” she asked I nodded my head and got into the back of the ambulance and she shut the doors and we started to go.

The sirens were put on and the paramedic called Sian was applying as much pressure to Embers wounds as possible “ sir could you help me please?, can you apply pressure to this wound please I need to clean her face” I nodded my head and stood up and grabbed the cloth and applied it to the stab into Embers stomach and pushed down trying to stop the bleeding. Sian grabbed some disinfectant and poured it onto a bandage and started to wipe the blood away from Embers broken and damaged face “ her jaw and nose is broken luckily her jaw isn't” I nodded my head and my tears fell onto Ember . Sian grabbed the oxygen mask and put it on Ember helping her to breath because her rips were broken and she was struggling, Sian grabbed the scissors and cut Embers top and jeans off so she could get to the other knife wounds to clean them “ over all, I can tell she will need an operation and many stitches and a blood transfusion because she’s lost so much blood” I smiled at Sian sadly “ will she be rushed to theatre as soon as she gets there?” Sian nodded “ we've already told them that we got a patient with serious injury’s she will be looked after 24/7 until she’s able to breath properly “.

the sirens stopped and the doors were opened and the whole Ambulance was surrounded by doctors “ she needs to go into surgery now” Sian said “ who is this man?” one of the doctors asked “ her husband” I answered jumping out of the Ambulance and standing back to let the doctors get her into the hospital and save her. They pulled Ember out of the ambulance and wheeled her into the hospital and started to connect different wires to her, I ran behind them trying to keep up with them but she was already gone “ where’s my wife gone?” I asked “ They've took her into surgery to stop the blood and stitch up all the other wounds she has” I nodded and lent against the wall, I slowly sank down and the tears were uncontrollable. I should of never let her go I knew this was a bad idea but I still let her go, she’s a tough women but that gang is evil and they wouldn't stop until they knew she was dead.

My phone started to ring I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw the contact I’d... Ty “ what’s happening Hunter?” he asked “ no what’s happening down there?” I asked “ they killed them all, every single man in that room was killed. Some officers were lost or injured” I smiled then frowned thinking about Ember “ she’s been rushed into surgery, they stabbed her in the stomach and she has cuts all over her body and broken bones. Whilst she's in surgery they are going to stop the bleeding and sew up all of the deep cuts and then they are going to give her a blood transfusion because she’s lost so much blood” after finishing saying that the tears were falling wetting my top “ Hunter, I went in after and saw all of the blood on the floor, she was very strong no other person could lose that much blood and still be alive. Where she was sat was a pool of blood and it was running underneath the walls she is so lucky Hunter remember that” I nodded my head and hung up on Ty.

I watched as all the doctors and nurses rushed around the hospital helping people in and out, watching people leave in tears or some people with a smile on their face and I was here waiting to here if my wife had died in surgery or is going to be fine. It felt like I had been sat here is hours but it actual fact I had only been sat here one hour, Ember is all I've got I need her to come through. My eyes began to fell heavy and I couldn't keep them open anymore, my eyes slowly shut and then I was surrounded in darkness and all noise faded out.

“sir, sir wake up” I jumped awake and stood up “ how is she?” I asked quickly “ she’s still in surgery, some people are here to see you I wanted to know if you wanted to see them” I sighed and nodded my head “ yeah, can you bring them here?” she nodded and smiled “ would you like a coffee or anything?” I smiled “ a coffee would be nice” she smiled and walked off and opened the door and Ty and Xavier walked in and came up to me. Ty hugged me and Xavier stood there looking at the nurse walking away to get me a coffee “ How is she doing?” Ty asked me I shrugged at him “ I don’t know, no one has came out and told me, she’s been in there...” I looked at my watch and looked at the time it was midnight and we came In at eight “ 4 hours and she's still in there” he smiled sadly at me “ she will be okay Hunter” I nodded my head and looked at Xavier. Xavier never said much and he didnt now all he said was “ I hope she's okay, she’s like a sister to me” and that was it, the nurse came back and handed me a coffee, I thanked her and took the coffee from her hands and she blushed when she looked at Xavier.

Xavier smirked at her and whispered into her ear, she giggled and whispered something back. The nurse ran off smiling and Xavier was smirking “ she’s mine in an hour” I laughed “ you player” he chuckled “ got to get it some how” I smiled “ date her she’s good at making coffee”.

“Hunter Parker?” my voice was called by a young man “ here” I said and he walked over “ Its about Ember”...

yeah another short chapter butttt i cant rush it all can i! 

i hope you enjoyed reading this and the next update will probably be tomorrow if not it will be saturday! 

vote/comment/share and follow to make a girl happy!

Emillyyyy :*