Christmas Special: Santa Nero is Coming to Town

*Hey, guys. Wolfsun97 here with a special Christmas special for you. Now usually, I create an entire Christmas book during the whole month of December, but I honestly don't have time for that and I have other books to update. So this year, I'm writing only one Christmas chapter. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and Happy Holidays!*

It was Christmas time in Chaldea, and despite the fact the final battle with Solomon was almost upon them, everyone in Chaldea was in a festive mood. The hallways and rooms were covered in Christmas decorations, The Emiya family were baking Christmas cookies in the kitchen, which were sadly eaten by all the variations of Artoria, and both Santa servants (Santa Alter and Jalter Santa Lily) were going around handing out Christmas gifts. However, there was one servant who was even more excited about the Holiday season, and she had a special gift for her master.

Currently, Ryan was in his room, creating some battle strategies for the upcoming battle with Solomon while listening to Christmas music. The master of Chaldea was determined not to let what happened in the Fourth Singularity ever happen again. The boy still remembered all his servants except Scathach on the ground badly beaten as the King of Mages glaring down on them with a wicked smile on his face. They had barely survived that battle and Ryan wanted to make sure they could take down Solomon for good. However, he was brought out of his thoughts when he heard someone singing loudly, coming near his room.

The boy's eyes widened as he realized who it was at his bedroom door was kicked open by nine other than the Flower of Olympia herself: Saber Nero Claudias.

"Merry Christmas, Praetor!" Nero stated with a bright smile on her face. "Today, you are greeted by the ultimate Santa Claus...me! Now let me shower you with gifts so you may realize that you love me the most!"

The boy raised an eyebrow in confusion as he looked the Roman emperor. "Umm...Nero? You realize that Christmas is a Christian holiday and that you tried to destroy Christianity when you we completely—"

"I have no idea what you're talking about and stop trying to change the subject. Now accept my gifts of Christmas love!," Red Saber exclaimed as she took out a sack that she had over her shoulder and opened it.

The boy's jaw dropped as when the sack opened, a familiar Neko archer in a green Santa costume popped out.

"Merry Christmas, Master!," Santa Atalanta said with a smile. "My gift to you, for today only, is to let you pet me as much as you want."

With that, the girl immediately walked over to the brown-haired boy as she knelt in front of him, waiting for him to pet her. Ryan smiled as he began to scratch his servant's ears as she began to purr. However, he noticed the sack started to move as yet another of his servants popped out.

"Merry Christmas Master!," Artoria said with a soft smile with an entire bowl of golden apples in her hands

"Merry Christmas Master!," Artoria said with a soft smile with an entire bowl of golden apples in her hands. "My gift to you is all these apples so we can have an easier time battling Solomon later."

"Thank you, Artoria.," the boy said with a smile. "These will be very useful later."

"No problem...always happy to help. Now if you excuse me, I need to give Shirou his Christmas gift.," the King of Knights stated as she walked out of the room to find her boyfriend as another girl appeared out of Nero's Christmas sack.

"Merry Christmas, boyfriend

"Merry Christmas, boyfriend.," Jalter stated wearing Christmas lingerie with a slight blush on her face. "My gift to you is a night with me....you better appreciate what I'm doing for you."

Ryan could barely stop himself from getting a massive nosebleed as he thought that Jalter's outfit was so sexy. He had to use every ounce of self-control not to take her right there. However, both Nero and Atalanta glared daggers at the fallen holy maiden. They immediately pounced on her and shoved her back into the bag which they tied it close once getting her back in there.

"What did you do that for?!" the Master of Chaldea asked, very disappointed.

"Sorry, Praetor, but if anyone is going to steal your virginity, it's me!" Nero exclaimed as she turned to Atalanta. "You can join us if you want Atalanta. Now... lets us open our gif—?!"

Suddenly, both girls were knocked out by an angry Santa Alter glaring at them. "That's what you two get for stealing my bag and claiming to be Santa....learn your place! Now...time to give Master his gift."

The boy's eyes widened as the girl stripped down to wearing dark blue lingerie with snowflakes on them. "So, Master....are you ready to have fun with this naughty Santa?"

are you ready to have fun with this naughty Santa?"