Chapter 17

We talked to master for a little bit than he went out so he could introduce us.

Master
Listen up brats we have some people joining the guild there are 8

Lucy
Master had us put our hoods back on we went to were master was at.

Master
Okay children introduce yourself a tell us you magic.

All of them
Okay let's do this

Wendy
I took my hood off I'm Wendy and I'm a sky dragon slayer and water dragon slayer.

Gajeel
I took my hood off I'm Gajeel and I'm an Iron dragon slayer and Shadow dragon slayer.

Freed
I took my hood off I'm Freed and I'm an Ice dragon slayer.

Evergreen
I took my hood off I'm Evergreen I'm a Nature dragon slayer.

Mira
I took my hood off I'm Mira and I'm a Demon dragon slayer.

Laxus
I took my hood off I'm Laxus and I'm a Lighting dragon slayer.

Bixlow
I took my hood off I'm Bixlow and I'm a Light dragon slayer.

Lucy
I took my hood off I'm Lucy I have all different types of dragon slayer magic I can turn into a dragon and I'm the dragon Queen.

Master
Do you remember the girl you called weak a long time ago well Lucy and her friends want to give you guy all a show I'm not going to feel bad for you because you made your decision to call her weak useless and use her as a replacement also before you ask them to join your teams they are all a team there team name is Celestial royals because sense they trained with the royal dragons princes and princesses and they want to stay with there Queen so forget asking them to join your guys team.