I Like You

Forth sighed. He was standing near the pool, looking after the junior moons and stars. Making sure that everyone are ready for their photoshoot and he felt like shit. His constant sighs soon turned into deep intense breath. He looked to his right every few seconds and frowned. He felt fire burning through his body. He felt irritated, sad, anger and hopeless.
The very reason for Forth's Bad day, were standing close to each other, laughing and flirting and straight up pissing Forth off.

     Seeing Pha and Yo being cozy with each other, he just knew, he wanted to be in Yo's position more than anything at that moment.

     Yes, Forth is jealous. Who wouldn't be, when the guy he pretty much loved was always with some other guy. He heard from Beam that Pha liked Yo during his high school days but couldn't confess. He wasn't sure of everything they had done together. But he was sure that something was there. Something he and Pha would probably never have. He inhaled deeply and winced a bit at the sound of Pha's laughter. Betraying his own conscience, Forth looked over at them yet again. Pha had his arms wrapped around Yo's waist and nuzzled his face against Yo's shoulders.

     Yo was supposed to be getting ready for the photoshoot but Pha just had to be the one to distract him with his touch and his charm. Forth wanted more than ever to get up and push Pha away. To tell him off. To do his job as the previous Moon properly.

     Forth thought about the times he spent with Pha during his first year. Those memories made him breathless for a minute. Who the hell was he to lead him on like that? To give him all of those feelings in the beginning, to laugh with him, flirt with him, be there for him when no one else was, only to turn and give all of that attention to Yo.

     Forth ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm down. He was rarely this hung up about anything really, but this was his heart and Judging by Yo's constant giggles and squeals, Pha was still walking all over it.

     "Oh stop it P'Pha, I need to get ready for the photoshoot." Yo said while giggling. Normally Forth didn't think much of it, but now it only infuriated him more. Not wanting to cause any rukus, Forth left the pool side in silence, trying to draw the least amount of attention as possible. He want to be alone, because he was pretty sure that either he was going to punch Pha's handsome face or he was going to break down and cry and he was not doing that in front of them.

     He found a quiet place on the beach, a little isolated from others and sat with his back rested again a small old boat. He could feel tears swelling his eyes, reminding him of how emotional Pha made him and he hated it. He hated that he cared this much and he hated that Pha didn't. He let his head hit his knees and he sobbed as low as he could.

     When he felt someone's finger tips tapping against his shoulder, he looked up slowly, sniffling as he wiped his eyes. He gasped lightly when he recognized the person's slightly messy dark hair and white shirt. He looked amazing in it, but Forth forced himself to ignore that as he turned away from Pha. This was the last thing he'd wanted yet Pha just had to make it happen.

     "You should go back..." Forth uttered nervously, pretending to pay attention to the vast Sea in front of him. He heard Pha inhale sharply before he turned his face to his own and Forth had to admit, the feel of Pha's hands on his own skin was nice, even if it was brief. He liked the way Pha took control in that moment. Still, he was only making himself feel worse, all those things he loved were pretty much only for Wayo at this point...

     “Shiaaa, Ai'Forth!! did you even hear me?" No. No he didn't. He was too busy thinking of everything he liked about him and Pha must have had no idea. Forth just let his eyes flutter closed.