Merry Christmas

For all of my Attack on Titan fans

Frohe Weihnachten

A Modern Day Night Before Christmas

It was the night before Christmas .When all though the house not a fangirl was stirring not even a little Chibi . The Yaoi was hung by the chimney with care in hopes of Heichou soon to be there. The Brats were all snug in there beds while visions of tentacles played in there heads ; and Erwin in his cap and I Hanji in mine. Had just settled my tools for a long evenings nap. When out on the training grounds there arose such a clatter . I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I jumped like a flash tore open the curtains and threw up the sash. The moon on the breast of the new fallen snow gave the lustre of the mid-day to come below. When what to my brown eyes should appear but a small carriage and a tiny horse. With a snap so lively and quick . I just hoped it was Heichou . Then in a normal Heichou frown He looked at me and said " GO TO BED FOUR EYES OR START CLEANING" and with that I I sigh Then told the clean freak ...........................................

Merry Christmas Levi and with that went to bed but I thought I heard a faint you to Hanji.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Okay My Humans I am sorry if I butchered this but I did have fun making it even though it is not the best but I hoped you enjoyed think little joke of a story. BTW if you want give me Ideas on fandoms or ships to talk about and I'll try my best to write a bout them.

Sincerely

- Roze.H