Part 1

Jin
As most of you know, Jin appears to be one of the sweetest members, and probably is in his relationships as well. He's loving and caring and a pro in all aspects of being a boyfriend, preferring to make love instead of to "fuck".
Thus, he would conjure up a magically romantic scenario where he planned to seduce you, taking you for a dinner and a movie, leading you eventually home where you'd be gently pulled by the wrist into the bedroom covered with candles and petals. It was cheesy and possibly cringey to an outsider, but you loved it. He'd caress your cheek with the utmost care and cautiously wrap his hand around your waist while benevolently tugging you towards the bed.
"Are you ready, sweetie?" He'd whisper and smile before leaning in.

Namjoon
This guyyy would be talented as fuck in the area of seducing you. He'd observed, over the past few months you'd been dating, what caused a reaction from you- whether it was lip biting or a more straight forward approach. He didn't plan it out, however he'd been desiring to do it ever since you first met.
You knew Namjoon was often busy, but you guys always found time to have your monthly movie nights, occasionally including other members. This time, it was just you two, snuggled on the sofa. Then, you decided it would be a good idea to start a tickle fight, because why the fuck not. Poking turned into pinching, pinching turned into tickling, tickling turned into caressing, and before you knew it, you were trapped under the weight of Namjoon while he violently attacked your neck with sucking and licking you knew would form bruises later on. He'd take a break once the first moan let loose, and you could practically hear his smug smirk form on him lips.
"This is what tickle fights cause with me, sweetie."

Yoongi
He's not the type to plan things out, especially this. He hadn't experienced many things, but it was just one of those things that he was naturally good at. Just his being was sexy enough.
You two were just relaxing in his studio, you on the sofa and him in his desk chair, headphones around his neck. You were exhausted and yawned widely as you got up to say good night. You leaned over the chair to kiss him on the forehead, but were in for a shock when he pulled you by your neck so that you'd fallen into his lap.
"How about we have some fun here, for once?"