Colton's plan

Colton heard about Bella and Jake's wedding and, Colton still was in love with Bella so Colton is going to try everything to get Bella back. Colton wasn't going to let Bella go that soon and that easy and quick. Colton had a plan to ruin Bella and Jake's wedding, so he could have Bella to his self and keep it that way.

Bella: Good morning babe, how did you sleep last night.   9:00am

Jake: Morning baby,I slept wonderful and I kept thinking of you so i slept peaceful.  9:15am

Bella: Are you worried about Colton and what he might do?  9:20am

Jake: No baby, I'm not because I know that no matter what he does you won't go back to him.  9:30am

Then Jake and Bella both got ready for their date today, Jake was going to take Bella to the most beautiful place where they live which is the roof of his work, Jake worked at a hotel that he owned. Jake owns a hotel and works there as a bartender when other people call off sick, Bella's job is teaching wonderful kids, but she is soon giving up teaching to be a cop in a couple of months. Meanwhile, Colton was planning his great way to get Bella back but he didn't know if it work or if it would fail to work. Colton's plan was to get some girl to drug Jake and then right before Bella and Jake's date the girl would sleep with Jake and make sure that by the time his date with Bella got there that he would be passed out and then Bella would walk in and see him having an affair. So Colton has already payed the girl and given her the drugs to make him not remember anything and pass out but also to sleep with her without fighting. Then it was 6pm and Jake was just finishing his shift at the bar in his hotel and was sitting down to get a drink before he changed for his date. The girl walked up to him and got her drink and then asked him if she could buy him a drink and he accepted her offer, one of Jake's friends got his attention for a quick second giving the girl enough time to put the drugs in his drink. The girl's name was Jane she was a friend of Colton's and Autumn's and she hated Bella and always wanted everything good that Bella ever got except for Colton. Jane also really liked Jake and has always had a crush on him and then learned about Bella and Jake and got jealous and told Colton that if he ever needed help breaking them up that she would help.

Meanwhile as Jane and Jake were sleeping together, Bella was getting ready to go to the hotel to meet Jake because Jake lived at the hotel in the Presidential suite. Bella had called her best friend Mike to ask him for help on deciding what to wear, so Mike quickly rushed over to help her and it took 30 minutes before she was ready to leave. She had 20 minutes before she had to be there, but little did she know that Jake was sleeping with someone she knew and thought they were once friends.

**20 minutes later**

Bella arrived at Jake's suite and knocked on the door waiting for her boy/ soon to be husband and instead Jane answered the door naked and looked at Bella and asked her who she was and that she and Jake didn't order room service and that she must have the wrong room. Colton was around the corner watching his plan in action and he saw Bella start to cry.

Bella: sorry for bothering you,I'll leave you alone have a nice day.

Jane: thank you and you to *smirking as she closed the door in Bella's face*

Bella started to walk away fast and in the direction that Colton was in, Colton got ready to make it seem that he was walking and going in her direction. Bella was looking at the ground so she didn't see Colton, they bumped into each other and she looked up and started crying more.

Colton: I'm so sorry for bumping into you Bella, i hope you can forgive me and are you ok?

Bella: I forgive you and it's nothing I'm just upset a little.

Colton: Bella please tell me, I'm here for you just tell me what happened.

Bella: ok but not here, I want to get as far away from here at possible, we can go back to my house.

So Bella and Colton head back to her house and she tells him everything she saw and heard and then about how she bumped into him after it happened and how she was feeling the entire time. Bella and Colton hugged and she then got a message from Jake.

Jake: Babe where are you, your an hour late?

Bella: It's over Jake we are done, you cheated on me and slept with some other girl who answered your door when i knocked at the time that we were supposed to leave for our date.

Jake: I'm so sorry Bella please forgive me, I messed up really bad and I didn't mean to and I'm really sorry.

Bella: no Jake and I said we are done, don't ever message me again.

She showed Colton the messages and she said sorry to him and that she should have never left him and that she messed up by leaving him for Jake. They both smiled and hugged some more and since it was so late and she was starving, Colton made dinner for the two of them and they sat there eating tacos that she hadn't eaten since they dated. Then they put inn a scary movie and sat on her couch and cuddled up and then they both felt a romantic spark between them at that moment, and then they looked at each other and looked deep into each other eyes his sparkly blue and her dark green. They smiled and came in close and kissed and then started to make out passionately and then turned the movie off and went into her bedroom and made out even more and then led to them sleeping together.

The next morning the both smiled and remembered everything and she and him didn't have a problem with it.

Bella: last night was awesome.

Colton: yea i agree, i was wondering if you would like to date again because I've missed you so very much.

Bella: yea i would like that.

End of chapter, message me if you have any ideas for the next chapter and if you have any questions. next chapter will have the setting 5 months later.