mental health (!)

hey loves... i just wanted to talk about an issue that is very close to home for me.

lately there has been SO much controversy and pettiness on the internet over mental health.

some people saying kanye weaponized his mental issues and some people saying that he was just speaking out on what he was triggered on. pete davidson also posting about the subject and having people harass him etc. you get the point.

let me say that mental health isn't a joke, it isn't something that should be weaponized, it isn't something that should be laughed at. so many people in the world have mental health issues. not only these celebrities and singers, and yes it is great and amazing for them to speak out on it and get recognition for it and using their platform to bring awareness to mental health issues. but people like kanye west who is using it to seemingly start twitter beef is completely wrong.

i personally suffer with mental health issues like i'm sure half of the people reading this right now do... so for the issue to be turned into drama on the internet is utterly repulsive to me.

i love you all and i appreciate you reading my book & even if it's only 20 people seeing this chapter i hope it does something or gets someone fired up enough to talk about it.

xxxx
mo