Chapter 17; 42

!Trigger Warning! : attempted suicide and self harm

Changbin quickly ended the call with Jisung and run into the direction of the river. His sight got blurry because a heavy rain started to pour down on him and on the ground. He ran through puddles with a racing heart. He was scared that the person is really Felix and If he really is in such a bad state like Ji Hyeon said, then-. Changbin doesn't wanted to think further. It can't be him, right ?. His Hair, clothes and shoes were already soaked and dripping, the cold wind, that hit his face like a whiplash didn't helped him at all, but he couldn't think about this right now, not when he isn't sure If Felix really wants to commit suicide. His mind went blank and he ran with burning ribs just to reach this goddamn river as quick as possible. 

Just as he saw the person more clear than before, his heart squeezed itself together. Its really Felix Lee who is sitting on his wheelchair so near the cold water. When Changbin was just 4 meter apart from him, he wanted to scream for Felix, but a loud 'splash' was all he could hear. "NO!" Felix just rolled into the deep cold river. Changbin sprinted to the riverbank and kneeled infront of the river and  catched Felixs one hand and pulled the boy out of the water. Felix immediately got pale and was shivering. He tried to free him self from Changbins grip but he was too weak to do so. "B-bin-Binni?" The younger looked like a dead person in his lap and it scared Changbin even more. "p-please let m-me d-drown" Felix whispered so hurt and so weak "l-let me d-die". Changbin shook his head and put his jacket over Felix, he tried to warm him up.  He didn't noticed that he was crying and he didn't mind the tears that were streaming down his face. He just wanted to hold the boy so close, so he knows that Felix didn't disappeared. As he noticed that Felixs lips turned blue and his eyes wanted to close themselves, he picked him up and ran with him to his car. "Please Felix you need to stay awake! Do you hear me! Felix stay awake!" Quickly he opened the car door and placed Felix down on the backseat of the car and buckled him up. He started the motor and drove to his own apartment. The Hospital was too far away to drive there he doesn't wanted to risk Felixs live. He turned the car heater on it's full. At every red traffic light he cursed and looked at the backseat to see Felix with his pale face.

When he parked his car, he quickly unbuckled himself and Felix, scooped him up bridal style and ran to the elevator. He lightly tapped the pale cheeks from the boy. No response. "God where is the elevator!" When the elevator arrived a voice startled him. "I was- Oh god what happened with him, what did you do!" Jisung screamed anxiously and touched the skin from the younger in Changbins arms, but withdraw his hand, when he touched the ice cold skin. "I will explain, but you need to help me to warm him up." Changbin said, still under shock. Jisung nodded and a loud 'ding' notified them, that they arrived at Changbins level. Jisung opened the door with the key from Changbin and they both went fastly to the living room to lay the highly reserved boy on the couch. "I'll go and start to fill the bathtub." Jisung nodded and freed Felix from his soaked shoes, pants, jacket and Tshirt. Immediately he wrapped 3 blankets around the fragile body and prepared the fireplace. Changbin came into the livingroom and carried Felix still wrapped in his blankets and still unconsious in to the bathroom, followed by Jisung. They slowly put Felix into the hot water, Changbin carefully held his back with one hand and with the other he carassed the cheeks from Felix with his thumb. "Okey do you maybe want to tell me what happened that he is so pale, I mean look at his lips they are blue." Jisung started to ask Changbin. "I only know that Ji Hyeon called me that Felix runaway from the company and than I saw him at the park near the small bakery. H-he was sitting so- so near the river and t-then he just r-rolled himself in, just like that. If it was nothing" Changbin looked Jisung in the eyes when he explained and Jisung was shocked to see the older with glassy eyes. "H-he tried to get away f-from my grip when I pulled him out of the cold water, he asked me to let him drown!... He even t-told me to let him d-die. He wanted to die, he tried to commit suicide Jisung!" The latter kneeled to Changbin and embraced him, to calm him down. "Do you know why he did this ?" Jisung asked in a calm voice. Changbin shook his head and let his hands drive through Felixs hair. "He isn't so pale anymore." The older got up to bring some blankets, warm clothes such as warm fluffy socks and a turtle neck pullover and boxershorts for Felix. Jisung carefully tried to pick the still unconscious body up and already dried him and stripped his boxershorts and socks from him. "God what did you do Felix?" Jisung whispered in a broken voice. He felt guilty, he should have noticed something was off.

As Changbin came back with all the stuff for Felix, they carefully put him into fresh boxershorts, a warm turtle neck pullover, joggings, fluffy socks and wrapped him again in 2 blankets. Then they carried Felix into the living room again and laid his head on a pillow. "Do you think he needs another blanket ?" Changbin asked dead serious. "No, we don't want to get him all sweaty." Jisung said. "You should go into the bathtub aswell, your clothes are wet and you were outside in the rain with him. Go warm yourself up in the bathtub. I will make you tea and will take care of Felix." Changbin sighed "But what if you need hel-" The older got cut off by Jisung "He is sleeping right now and it looks as if he will sleep for a while now." Changbin peaked to the sleeping boy. "Okey, but if you need something or he wakes up call me and I'll be there." As an reply he got a nod from Jisung. Just as he wanted to go into the bathroom he stopped in his tracks and took his phone out from his pocket. A few "beeps" than a voice spoke to him.

"Please tell me, that you found him!"

"Yeah-"

"Oh god. Is he okey. Is he injured. Where is he now?"

Changbin thought for a bit, should he tell her that Felix wanted to commit suicide and that he was unconscious?

"He is okey, he is with Jisung right now. The boy who brings him to the company. I found him at the park and he felt down but was okey."

A loud sigh from the other end could be heard followed by an " Okey, thank you."

"Of course."

"How are you, are you feeling better ?"

"Yes, thanks for asking uhm I need to end the call though.

"Okey. Goodnight and don't drink too much!"

He chuckled "Yeah, Goodnight."

He ended the call and turned to Jisung. "Could you call Chan and tell him that Felix is with you and will stay the night ?" Jisung nodded. If he knew about this situation right now, he would have a mental breakdown by now.

Changbin thanked Jisung and went to the bathroom. The other carassed Felixs cheeks and got up to make the promised tea for Changbin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kind of feel like this chapter will make the christmas time sad :/ Sorry