Introduction Of People

The Girls Of The Story Are In The Pic To The Side ------>

Stephanie - She Is A 16 Year Old Girl In The 11th Grade Who Is Inlove With Mindless Behavior, Most Importantly Princeton. She Is Jamaican, Spanish, Indian American Female That Lives In NY WIth Her Mom, Step-Dad, Baby Sis, 2 Step Sisters & A Little Step Brother. Her Life Changes When Mindless Behavior Decides To Come To The High School She Attends, Hillcrest. Now Her, Her Step Sisters & Bestfriends Are In For A Surprise.

Alexis - Is Stephanie's 15 Year Old Step Sister That Also Attends Hillcrest And Loves Mindless Behavior As Well. She Most Of All Favors Roc Royal. She Has Her Bestfriends By Her Side At All Times. Her & Her Sister Stephanie Have Been Labeled Trouble Makers By Theur Principal Mrs.Shakespeare. What Will happen To Her When MB Comes To Her School ? Only Time Will Tell

Alana - She Is Alexis' Older Sister & Stephanie's Step Sister. She Doesnt Like Alexis And Stephanie's Relationship Soo Much Soo She Befriends Their Enemies Betty And Ashley. The Three Of Them Despise Alexis And Stephanie And Their Friends And Try Alot Of Different Things To Make Their Lives Hell. She is Also 16 And Attends Hillcrest. She Doesnt Really Like MB Much But Will That Come In The Way Of Her Plans?

Princeton - He Is 16 And In MB (Yall Shudd Noe That). He Is Determined To Find This One Girl He Met At His Last Concert Of The Summer. He Then Decides To Go To Her School To Find Her When Walter & Kiesha Tell Them That They Are Gunna Be On a Be Normal Project.

Roc Royal - He Is 15 And Also In MB. He Really Liked This Girl That He Met At His Last Show For The Summer Soo He Was Siked When Princeton Told Kiesha That Hillcrest Would Be The Perfect Place For Them To Be Normal.

Ashley - Is Alexis' Biggest Enemy. She Is 15 And In The 10th Grade and Attends Hillcrest Also. She And Alexis Used To Be Friends A Long Time Ago But Ever Since An Event Took Place In The 3rd Grade They Hated Each Other. Now All Ashley Wants To Do Is Destroy Alexis And Her Friends. She Befriends Alana And They Get Close Knowing That They Have A Similar Motive. She Also Likes Mindless Behavior & To Make Matters Worst Her Favorite Is Roc Royal.

Betty - Is Ashley's Older Sister In The 11th Grade Like Stephanie. She Hates Stephanie To The BONE. She Claims To Say Stephanie Stole Jordan From Her & Now Shes Out For Revenge.

Britt - Is In The 10th Grade with Ashley & Alexis She hates Alexis Alot Because Alot Of Guys Like Alexis More Than Her. Especially A Guy Name Noah She Has Had A Crush On Noah Since The 7th Grade But He Never Noticed Her Because He Always Wanted Alexis And For That Her Blood Is Boiling.

Chanelle And Enya - They Are Stephanies Best Friends In The 11th Grade. Chanelle Is 17 Enya is 16. They Dont Really Fancy Mindless Behavior. They Always Tell Stephanie To Shuttup With The Constant Talkin About Them.

Taleah And Jada - They Were Some Of Alexis' Best Friends But The Ended Up Stop Talking To Her For Some Reason That Alexis Doesnt Know. They Are Both 15.

Acasha And Tyla - They Are Alexis' Bestfriends. They Were All Close Witth Taleah And Jada Until Something Happened. They Are Both 15.

Jordan - He Is Stephanies Boyfriend For 8 Months. They have Been Going On Strong. He Is 17 And In The 12th Grade. He Is Really Protective Over Her But Sweet.

Noah - He Is A Guy Who Is Head Over heels In Love With Alexis. He Always Tries To Get Her But She Constantly Tells Him She Doesnt Want Him. He Has Anger Issues At Times. He Is In The 10th Grade.

Reggie - He Is 16 years Old In The 11th Grade. He Is Alanas Boyfriend. They Have Been Together For A Year.

Prodigy - From Mindless Behavior. He Is Happy That They Finally Get To Be Normal For Once. He Thinks He Might Meet His Mrs. Right Doing This.

Ray Ray - Also From Mindless Behavior. He Is Really Happy To Doing The Be Normal Thing. He THinks This Is A Perfect Opportunity For Him To Pull Pranks On People Other Than The People He Is Used To.

Shadae - She Is Stephanies Older Cousin That Is Always Helping Her Get Through To People Especially Her Mother.

Dee - He Is Alana Secret Lover. Alana Is Cheating On Reggie WIth Him But No One Knows