7

WARNING: HIGHLY POOR WRITTEN SMUTT SMUTT SMUTTTTTT OKAY BYE.

"Fuck me daddy." Jisung moaned, Minho growled as he was so quick to be turned on.

"Hard and raw?" Minho questioned, Jisung nodded biting down his lower lip. The elder leaned down to Jisung's ear.

"I'll make you feel good." He whispered huskily and sexily, Jisung smirked as Minho trace his tongue from the younger's earlobe, down his jawline, neck further down to his mid chest and stopped near its belly button.

Minho move upwards and kissed him, roughly, harshly full of lust and hungriness. Both of them we're being so ready and needy.

Jisung gripped on Minho's arms as he continued to to suck on Jisung's pale skin, nipping on it creating a sensation that Jisung couldn't help but moan.

"Hyungie, I need you. N-Now!" Jisung yelped and gasped as Minho spank him on the ass.

"Bab baby! But, you're hot and fuck, you asked for this." Minho didn't waste much of a time, he pushed all inside as Jisung whimpered, whine and moaned at the same time.

"Fuck, we just had s-sex last two d-days. You're s-so tightㅡ" Minho let out a loud groan as he thrust inside the younger.

"Fuck yeah, y-you're getting b-bigger."
Jisung moaned loudly gripping his locks on Minho's soft gland hair when the tip brushed his prostate.

"Found. It." Minho smirked.

He continued to thrust, harder and faster. Moans, groans and skin clapping we're audible inside the room. Their beads of sweat becoming a one as they we're both soaked in with pleasure.

Jisung throw his head back, closing his eyes as Minho hit his prostate several times. Minho noticed, he move his head close to Jisung's neck as he left hickies everywhere.

Jisung let out an almost pornographic moan as he let his orgasms out, Minho followed after releasing a groan.

He fell beside Jisung, both we're panting from being so tired. After they recovered their breath back, Minho faced Jisung and kissed him on the lips softly.

After that, he clean them up and change their clothes into comfortable ones.

***

"Hyung! Hyung omygoddd. Wherw are we even going?" Jisung questioned for the hundredth time, Minho kept on driving and was focused on the road.

They we're both dressed up, casually. Minho is just wearing a white t-shirt and a leather jacket, blue jeans amd white vans.

Whilst Jisung is wearing blue striped checkered jacket with a black t-shirt inside, black jeans and blue high cut shoes.

"You'll see." Minho said with a smirk, he stopped the car due to the traffic. He sighed and leaned back to his chair.

He looked at Jisung and noticed the hickies, he felt proud that time. "don't hide thkse hickey on your neck."

"What!? Why not!?"

"They'll love it."

"Who?"

"Mom and dad."

"YOUR PARENTS!?" Jisung yelled and Minho laughed as he continued driving to his parent's house.

"Yes, don't question why. Tjey don't luke Rebecca for me, so I'll introduce you to them." Minhi chuckled and Jisung's heart rate was so fast in being nervous.

***

"Baby, I'm nervous." Jisung muttered as Minho knocked on the door, he smiked and kissed his lips to calm him down.

"Don't be, they're nice." Just about that, the door opened with Mr. And Mrs. Lee. "Oh, Minho?"

"Hi mom, dad. I want you to meet Jisung, my boyfriend. The ine I've been talking about lately." Minho introduced and Jisung bowed at them in respect.

"Yes, hi Jisung. Anyways, I cooked lunch for the both of you. And I have a gift for you, Jisung!" Mrs. Lee said happily with a smile.

"Come in dear, its cold outside."
Mr. Lee said and they both went inside.

"Told ya they're nice." Minho whispered and Jisung nodded chuckling cutely.