"I think my waters just broke!"

Me and Brad had just finished setting up for the arrival of Jasmine. We couldn't wait for her arrival.

"I think that's everything?" I asked.

"Yeah, when do you think she'll come?" Brad asked.

"I suppose whenever she's ready to?"

"I can't wait to finally meet her."

"Me either, I can't believe how fast it's gone!" I placed my hands on my bump.

"Daddy and Mummy are ready and waiting for you princess Jasmine," He also placed his hands on my bump.

"You're really excited aren't you?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Excited for her arrival yes, but not so much for the pain! But it'll be worth it."

He smiled. "C'mon, let's go cuddle."

We went and sat on the sofa and cuddled.

******

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet okay?" I told Brad.

"Okay baby," He smiled at me.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, suddenly I got an unbearable pain in my stomach. My think my waters had broke. I screamed and Brad came running to the bathroom.

"Y/N are you alright?" He asked in a panic.

"I think my waters just broke!" I cried in pain.

"Oh god, what to I do? Fucking hell!"

"The midwife! Call her!"

"Okay okay," He ran out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone, he called the midwife.

"Is she coming?" I tried to walk out the bathroom.

"Yes, she's on her way! C'mon," He helped me over to the place where we'd set up for the arrival of Jasmine.

I sat on the floor. "Holy fuck!" I screamed in pain.

"Baby breathe!"

"I'm trying!"

There was a knock at the door, he went to answer it. It was our midwife.

"Thank god you're here," I told her.

She gave me gas and air. "Alright sweetie, I need you to push."

Brad came and knelt near me, he took my hands in his. I gripped his hands and pushed as hard as I could.

"Are you trying to break my hand?" Brad shouted.

"No I'm sorry!" I shouted back.

"I need to push again," The midwife told me. I pushed again. "That's it you're doing really well!"

I then kept pushing and pushing until Jasmine arrived. She cried.

"Oh my god! She's beautiful!" Brad cried. "Can we hold her?"

"Of course you can," The midwife passed Jasmin to me.

I was lost for words, she was absolutely beautiful!

"Hi princess!" Brad held out his pinky for her to hold, she took it.

"Brad, she's so beautiful!" I cried.

"Just like her Mummy."

"She looks just like you!"

"She does, doesn't she?"

The midwife checked me and Jasmine over. Once she made sure everything was okay, she left me and Brad to it.

******

"Can I hold her?" Brad asked nervously.

"Of course baby." I passed Jasmin to him.

"Hi little one, I can't believe you're finally here." He started singing to her.

I went and cleaned myself up, then sat on the sofa. He came and sat next to me with Jasmine in his arms, I smiled at them both. I couldn't believe she was finally here, she was beautiful. I couldn't wait for the adventures we where going to have with her. Everything was perfect.