Unknown number

Y/n was in her room doing some homework... when suddenly someone text her

Unknown :Tae Hyung!!! Can you bring my sweater for me??

Y/n:Um....I think you're texting the wrong number

Unknown: Hyung stop pranking me, I know it you.

Y/n: I'm serious sir I don't know you and Im  sure I'm not a boy. Check who you're texting....

Unknown: You're not my Hyung!!! Who are you????

Y/n: Hello, I should be the one asking you! How did you get my number?!

Y/n: Are you a stalker?!

Unknown:Woah, chill. I'm not a stalker.

Y/n : So who are you?

Unknown:I-I'm.....just call me kook.

Y/n:ok? You call me tae Hyung....it sounds like taehyung from bts. Since you tell me to call you kook ...Wait are you Jungkook?!!

Y/n: OMG!! Am I texting a idol right now?!

Kook:W-what?!N-no of course!

Y/n:Don't lie to me.

Kook:Fine. I'm jungkook for bts but pls don't post my number on social media🥺🙏🏻

Y/n:Really?!I was just scaring you.... I would not post on social media I swear! But can you block my number?

Kook:What no! Aren't you happy you got the famous idol number?

Y/n:no. If my friend found out I will be dead meat!

Hey guys 👋🏻 it the end of part one! I hope ya all love it !!! As ya all maybe now already I don't really know how to write ff since it my first time( and I  said this for the second time already 😅sorry if I'm annoying) Part two of the ff will be out soon?? if you like this first part of the ff  come follow me ,add this into your library and vote for me pls! This mean a lot to me thanks everyone!

Isn't this cute??