special chapter

ages
Jisung; 25
Chenle; 25 ½

"NO DADDY GET AWAY FROM ME" The child screamed as she ran around the living room, away from Chenle who was chasing her.

Chenle continued to chase his daughter around the house, laughing loudly. She was a pretty fast runner for only being 5 years old.

they ran into the kitchen, where Jisung sat at the island on his laptop, working on something. his head snapped up when he heard his daughter scream at the top of her lungs.

"PAPA, DADDY IS TRYING TO KILL ME" She screamed as she approached Jisung. Jisung lifted her into his lap and laughed.

Chenle soon followed after, stopping when he saw his husband holding her and smiled softly.

"babe, why are you trying to kill our daughter?" Jisung said as he smoothened out the strands of the childs hair.

"I am not trying to kill her!" Chenle said in defense.

Jisung just laughed even harder and kissed the childs cheek. "Baby, what did you do to daddy?"

"Daddy is bad at math, so Hana threw paper at daddy! he deserves it" She pouted. Jisung pinched hee cheeks. even when she's being a brat, it was adorable to him.

"I mean, she's not wrong. you've always been bad at math" Jisung shrugged.

Chenle puffed his cheeks in annoyance. "both of you are so mean"

Hana giggled and hopped down from Jisung's lap, running over to her other dad with open arms. Despite being annoyed, Chenle immediately lifted her into his arms.

"Hana loves daddy, even if he's bad at math!" she said and kissed Chenle's cheeks.

who was he kidding? he couldn't stay mad at her for two seconds. He smiled and ruffled her hair

Park Hana, a blessing. The couple decided to adopt her before they had their wedding and so far it was a rollercoaster.

Hana had definitely picked up Chenle's loud and hyper personality and Jisung's intelligence. She could be a brat sometimes but the two loved her nonetheless.

plus, it wasn't her fault for being a brat sometimes. her parents spoiled her any chance they got. for a 5 year old, she had a pretty high fashion closet. Jisung insisted of buying her only the prettiest clothes.

Hana was best friends with Mark and Donghyucks child, Ryowon and they made the cutest pair. the two girls were practically inseparable. their parents even shipped them together.

Hana wasn't too fond of Jaemin and Jeno's child though, Jihan. Hana just despised the older boy for some odd reason.

So far, the three of them lived happily. Hana wouldn't miss a day without giving tons of love to her parents. She would get made fun of at school sometimes for having two dads but she didn't care. she liked that she was the different one. all the other kids were basic.

Chenle and Jisung were very thankful for having Hana in their life, they wouldn't trade the world for their baby girl.

Hana giggled again, squishing Chenle's face. Jisung walked over to the pair and engulfed them into a hug. times like these reminded him that asking Chenle for forgiveness all those years ago was completely worth it.

he had a beautiful family. and that's all that mattered.

thank you for 1k+ reads uwu <3 if you guys liked this chapter I might do more or even do a sequel with the kids?? idk lol I'll see how it goes. anyway, thank you for supporting this book!