Chapter One

The streetlights blink every few second, hardly lightens the dark alley. A shadow silhouette of a teen staggered through the place, supporting himself against the well, “HA…HA…HA" each breath hurts his lungs at each step he took as he took several glance from the corner of his blank silver orbs. The downpour mercilessly hurts his wounds as trails of bloods dripping from his left arm and forehead. He coughed as his lungs hurts.

A man clad in black leather cloak smirked evilly as he flew through the dark alley of the streets, “Run, run, run as fast as you can, my little mouse.” he halted in the air as he swayed his right hands into the air. Hundreds of thousands black arrows appears. Swiftly, they shot towards the running teen. His breathe hitched the moment he took another glance, he raised his right arm to set a barrier but it was too late, "ARGH!!!!" he screamed in pain as one of the arrows drilled into his left shoulder and two into his right thigh. The poison quickly flows into his blood stream, weakening him instantly as he crashed onto the muddy ground.

"You should know better than to roam different dimensions without escorts, Seijuro." He grabbed the said smaller male neck.

The said teen, whose name’s Seijuro choked out, "It’s none of your business, Haizak-“,  The excruciating pain all over his body weakens him to the point he couldn’t even lift up his arms. The dark wizard furrowed when he noticed a necklace that holds a sapphire pendant fell out of his prey’s collar, "Don't tell me, you still believed that the Maiden’s still alive.  Did you not believe your own eyes?” He smirked, then he whispered to the squirming teen as his magic formed a blade, “Shall I relieve that night once again, My Dear Prince.” Within a single second, intense pain beyond words shot through his thigh.

He screamed in pain with his orbs wide open. The taller man loosens his grips as he let the silver haired prince fell onto the ground once again. His cough went into a torturous coughing fit as his right hand held onto his wounded thigh while Haizaki loomed over him. The taller man crouched down beside him. His hands snaked towards Seijuro’s neck, and then he snatched the necklace. The glows slowly turns dim, “Guess I was wrong…" he mumbles.  He shifts his cold gaze to the squirming male on the ground, “I must give you credits for making it this far without escorts just to find someone who’s existence ceased to exist.” He straightened his back.

Seijuro struggles to push himself back up as he glares at the taller man, “Return it to me at once." his visions swayed and blurs. Each movement took every ounce of what he has left in him.

His grey orbs glints in amusement as he watched the boy struggling to stand up, "No can do" Haizaki smirked as he tucked the necklace into his pocket. He then pushed the smaller male to the wall, crushing him against it, "Seijuro…do you know what happens to your land once you exhaust your magic?" Seijuro’s silver orbs widened in fear, with everything he has, he tries to pry the larger man’s hands off him. He wheezed heavily. Crimson blood glows flows through his body towards Haizaki’s hands on his chest, "Ss…stop…,” he croaked.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
several voices echoes throughout the alley, Haizaki frowns on the uninvited guests. He hissed as he sneered at them, “Mortals.” He waved his free hands into the air. Blades appear and pierced through the humans that he calls mortals. He smirked as several dead bodies lays unrecognizable on the muddy ground. Then he turns his gaze to his prey.

“Now, where was I?”

________________________

A tall tanned with midnight blue haired high school boy was looking at his wristwatch as he throws several glances into the small store with his orbs glued to his childhood friend, Tetsuki who was paying for her items at the counter. When he saw her at the entrance, "That sure took you forever" quickly he walked towards her, covering her from the pouring rain. In her right hands, holds a cup of vanilla milkshake, her favorite drink while another hands, holding the small plastic bag.