Chapter1:All about Raelynn and Layla

RAELYNN: Hi,my name is Raelynn
LAYLA:And I'm Layla
BOTH:This is a summary of our lives. Here's everything about us.
LAYLA:I and Raelynn are best friends,we've known each other since diapers. We're both 15 years old and we do everything together.
RAELYNN:We've always loved acting,singing and dancing,it's what we do as a profession. My parents are Mr and Mrs Evans.
LAYLA:And my parents are Mr and Mrs Everly.
RAELYNN:Our birthdays are on July 19th
BOTH:What a coincidence right?
LAYLA:That's how we bonded in the first place. After 6th grade we started home schooling because an amazing lady found talent in us. Her name is Mrs. Diana and she is now our manager.
RAELYNN:We started home schooling because we would have had problems balancing work and school. She treats us like sisters not little kids,gets all our music gigs and movie roles as well. She has a friend called Mrs. Lizzy,she is an amazing director and one of the nicest people I've ever met.
LAYLA:I'm pretty sure half the movies we've starred in were directed by her. We usually call her Liz and call Diana D;that's our nicknames for them.
RAELYNN:The last movie we starred in was 'Walk of Fame'. We've also starred in horror movies like 'Vampire Liar' I'm hoping for a sequel😉. The new movie we're starring in is 'The Fame Game' and you guessed it, Liz is the director.
LAYLA:Now I'm sure your tired of hearing us rant about ourselves,so on to the story.
RAELYNN:I almost forgot! Our nicknames are Rae and Lay. I'm Rae, Layla is Lay,so don't be surprised if someone calls us that. Now, on with the story!