Everyone's Mate

How people come up with these amazing ideas is beyond me! This book was read in a day I loved it so much! The plot is so unlike everyone else Werewolf book - books that don't follow the crowd deserve so much more credit than they get! This book just takes you into a world where you just want to help the people and cuddle them up, instead of having the usual book of people finding thier mate and falling in love ... ect... This book is a breath of fresh air with fights, hero's, breakdowns - the whole lot! The author takes you on a whirl wind of events and OMG THE ENDING LEAVES YOU LIKE ASDXVHNJKML,MNJHVGFCDRDXCGVBHJN .... But there is a sequel being written at the moment ..... AND ITS A TRILOGY SO THERE'S GONNA BE THREE! So I'm so excited for the next book!!! In other words you have to read this book - it storms with 217,000 reads!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 24,000 READS I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS TO BE SUCH A SUCESS! 

SUMMARY: Aaron Scott is a werewolf. But not just any werewolf...

He's everyone's mate. Literally. After scientists tampered with his brain, they made it so that every unmated werewolf Aaron meets instantly falls in love with him. But what happens when those people find their real mates? You guessed it: They ditch Aaron like a sack of potatoes. Years of hurt have made the ice around his heart thick. But then suddenly his life is thrown through more hell when he goes on a double date with his best friend, Allie. Witches, rogues, and three werewolf packs vying for land and the one thing that could be a crucial key to this war; Aaron himself.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1203983-everyone%27s-mate-boyxboy