Little

Okay so this one will be full of fluff just an fyi. Enjoy~

Yoongi POV
I was just watching tv on the couch in the apartment I was sharing with my beautiful boyfriend Jungkook. We've been dating for about a year already and never have I been so happy before meeting my little bunny baby. My thoughts where interrupted when I felt a small figure getting on my lap.

Jungkook:
Daddy~

Aish,my baby was looking at me with his cute little bunny smile. I looked at the tv. There was gonna be action about to happen,my favorite. Oh whatever I'll watch it later,my baby is more important. I turned off the tv and looked at my boyfriend with loving eyes.

Yoongi:
Yes baby?

Jungkook:
I ish hungwy*giggles cutely*

Omg my baby is speaking like a toddler,he is obviously in little space. Thats another thing I love about him,he is the cutest baby in the universe when he is in his little space. I dont mind it at all. Its most certainly cute. And since im his boyfriend im also his caretaker. I wouldnt want anyone else watching over my bunny unless I cant.

Yoongi:
Your hungry? What does my little bunbun want to eat hm?*wraps my arms around his waist and kisses his cheek,making the younger male squeal at his touch*

Jungkook:
Cake!

Yoongi:
Baby,cake isnt food. Choose something else

Jungkook:
*gets teary eyed*nu nu cake?...

Shit I made him cry. I cant see him crying at all,its my weak spot. I immeadetly bounced him on my lap and quietly shushed him to try to calm down my teary eyed boyfriend.

Yoongi
Baby after you eat food,I promise you can eat cake as dessert okay?

Jungkook:
Weally daddy?*sniffles and rubs his tears away*

Yoongi:
Yes baby I promise*smiles reasurringly*

Jungkook:
Yay! Otay daddy~ Kookie wan lamb skewews~*bunny smiles again then giggles*

Yoongi:
Okay Kookie*chuckles and picks up Jungkook with ease,setting him on his hips as he made his made into the kitchen*

Jungkook:
Daddy paci?

Yoongi:
Of course baby*gets a pacifer that was on the counter and places it between Jungkook's lips who immeadtly started sucking on the pacifer,sucking on the pacifer as he held onto Yoongi and watched him prepepare the food*

After a couple of minutes I was done preparing the lamb skewers. I placed Jungkook down on a chair,he immeadtly started pouting and making grabby hands at me.

Jungkook:
Daddy nuuuu*whines while pouting*

Yoongi:
Im just going to get the food baby*serves the food into a plate and sits down across from Jungkook*

Jungkook:
*gets off his seat and goes onto Yoongi's lap*

Yoongi:
You want daddy to feed you baby?*chuckles as Jungkook nods*open up baby boy*starts feeding the younger male as soon as Jungkook opened his mouth,who happily ate*

When Jungkook finished eating,he got off my lap and ran to the fridge where the cake was and looked at me. I nodded and he brought the cake and started eating on his own. When he had enough cake,I wiped hims face and hands with a napkin because he had cake all over.

Jungkook:
I wuv chu daddy~*giggles and kisses the older male's cheek*

Yoongi:
I love you more my little bunny~