The Other Woman.

"I've always loved a man in a suit." She said, making her way down the stairs in a silk robe she'd found on the back of his bedroom door. It wasn't hers. She tied the robe over her body and spotted him at the bottom, biting her lip and keeping her her eyes on him. She timidly walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulders and leaning forward to press a kiss to his cheek from behind as he fixed his tie in the mirror, whispering into his ear, "Last night was fun..." Her eyes flickered up to watch his expression through the mirror as the corners of his lips curled into a smirk.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Paul whispered back, trying to straighten his tie as their eyes met in the mirror. She giggled as she watched him struggle with his tie before stepping in front of him and playfully rolling her eyes as she fixed his tie for him before pulling back, ruffling her hand through his fluffy, dark hair. Paul blinked hard as he studied her face for a few moments before cupping her cheek in his hand and leaning in to kiss her, mumbling against her lips, "Stay again tonight..." He took an uneasy breath as she kissed him back, keeping their bodies close together. She pouted.

"But, Paul, you're engaged..."

————————————————————

I thought of this idea the other day, but never actually posted it here... I'm not too sure where to go from here, what do you think?
Thank you for reading!